Greetings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angoreth
I am new to this forum. I suppose you should know that by me posting in the welcome section. I should like to say hello.....Hello. I am not quiet or shy,I can get to joking around in a matter of minutes when I meet some one. I am a huge Tolkien fan. I love the lord of the rings. I have read the book fours times and I am going for a fifth. I also like spider man, very different I know. But I grew up with both when I was a child. I love music, I just hate Jazz and I cannot stand Barbie's or Barney, but I love kids. If you were to see my room you would see Barbie heads strung up from the roof. But as for the moment I feel Happy Dance. Please feel free to strike up a convo in pm or where ever else, I don't care.

Thank you for reading my post

Angoreth-

DemonicGambit
Hey an' Welcome

grymlock
welcome and do have fun!!

cheers!!

yerssot
have fun!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Fire
enjoy

Angoreth
Thank you all. I am sure I will enjoy it here if every one else is as welcoming as all.

Kes

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

badkittykitty
hello and welcome!!!!

Treehuggerjanie
bet your ace!hope you enjoy it here!xxx

BOPRecruit 16
vedui', angoreth! quel re? ^.~ sodapop

vvvrulz
Hey there mate, enjoy yourself.

movie_freak
Welcome to the Forum

Exa
Govannas smile

Hm, good, another Tolkien fan smile

Angoreth
Thanks, I think I will enjoy it here.

ok. a few things I didnt under stand.
vedui', angoreth! quel re? ^.~ sodapop No clue what you said, sorry.

Govannas
is that like hello or welcome?
Sorry I am quite slow, I am tired at the moment.

Thanks for the welcomes again!

silver_tears
welcome aboard wink

Angoreth
Thanks

silver_tears
how do you like it so far big grin

Angoreth
It's very cool I think. Though I am used to just going to a set forum. Like the tolkien forum. it's nothing but lotr, so it is cool to be able to talk about different subjects.

silver_tears
coolbig grin

Angoreth
Yeah, it is sort of an off branch from here I think. It has the same setting, on what to click, I kind of feel like I am suppose to say some thing with lotr in it,lolsmile

silver_tears
good for you big grin hope you like it here big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.