FAQ's - frequently asked questions (Newcomers please read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
This thread is designed to minimize new threads that are already existing topics. It's sort of a hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy. big grin

So hey, I dig Reloaded. When I saw it in theaters I was tired and couldn't follow the story line. Now that I have rented it, I understand it better and the boring parts to the old me are now the most interesting parts to the new me. Don't tell Backfire. He'll make a mask out of me.

SpikeSpiegel
Hehehe Tired Hiker's guide to the Matrix

burlyman
someone should list all the FAQs and then this could be sticky

Korri
smile

Tired Hiker
FAQ number one: Was Trinity's unborn fetus at the end of reloaded a boy or a girl?

forumcrew
well we still dont know if she was really pregnant.. although it wouldnt matter becuase the movie will end FAR before a baby could be born.. about 8 months and 29 days too soon actually. Oh yea plus a baby couldnt jack in.. therefor no the one. Plus being that the matrix is a digital representaion of self could it be that trinity wanted to be pregnant with neos child? but in reality isnt.. either way i find it irrelevant

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I guess your right.

Tired Hiker
I think it would be cool if they made a movie that showed how the other five Neos died, kind of like Kill Bill, but with more black leather.

forumcrew
haha.. tarantinos 5th film in the works? well kill bill being 2 i sapose its the 6th

forumcrew
any other questions? im not one of the "usual suspects here" but i have been around a while and can prolly answers a good bit and unlike some i dont jump on people for a new idea becuase they are new or arnt obsessed

JediHDM
what unborn fetus?

Tired Hiker
Okay, but it's my theory. I think at the end of Reloaded when Neo sticks his hand into Trin's bullet wound and you see them in the green zeros and ones effect, you can catch a glimpse of a possible fetus!

JediHDM
i just looked, and i see nothing that looks like a possible fetus...i watched those few seconds five times, no such luck...

Tired Hiker
sad . . . . so maybe I was wrong.

Tired Hiker
Yeah.

rysdigital
instead, only try to realize the truth - there is no fetus.

dave123
i dont think u would be able to notice a baby within a couple of days, unless i missed something in matrix 1

forumcrew
just to finsh this up..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.