When you die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.C
Ok, his may be a bit gruesome but it is something of a big thing with my family, so I thought I'd ask.

queeq
I'd like to be buried with a normal, modest ceremony. But that option is not there.

R.C
Oooops, Originally I had 2 options, Big Funeral and little funeral.

Please Mr. Mod sir, could you ammend option one to say simply

Buried

TIA

Texas
We'll I'm glad you asked, First I would be cremated, then I would have a little bit of my ashes spread in every country of the world, and in each ocean, then the remaining would be launced in to space, where in a million years, I would be re-created by an Alien race with all of my memory intact big grin

R.C
Nice to know you take this seriously then...

Dim
I don't see "dragged in the woods and left to the animals" as an option laughing out loud

I picked cremated, though it won't happen if my Mom has anything to do with it.

queeq
Cremation? But I wanna visit your tomb? sad

R.C
I think there are some legalities their Hon that would stop you being allowed to decompose in public.

Texas
We'll I see that no one has replied to this topic seriously, my self included, I think it's about time we get serious. I really dont know what I would want to happen to my body. Since I'm only 20, it doens't really cross my mind too often. What I worry about, and I know this is crazy, is being aware even after you die. But that's crazy talk, I watch the Sci Fi channel too much. As of right now, I would probally like to be cremated, but my parents have this big thing about being buried and all. If I were a betting man, I would have to say that I will probally be buried.

Gundark
Buried is fine. I don't dig the cremation thing.....unless you figure you're going to hell, so....what the hell ? laughing out loud

phinney6
Launched into space

Gundark
Okay, phin....we'll christen you Sputnik II.

phinney6
i JUST DEID at the bar better shoot the body in space

Gundark
Nice to see you made the transition into the afterlife so well......

phinney6
acually i was joking i killed a gungan that was stealing my other 15 POWERFUL guns

R.C
Yawn.....

Edna_witch
I would most likely be cremated but then I would want my ashes to be sent into space.

Gundark
Death means lying in the ground with dirt on your face and holding your breath forever.

phinney6
After Or being creamated for a long long time

Gundark
Well how long can you hold your breath ?

jedi212guy
Well, if your cremated, you don't have to worry about holding your breath. stick out tongue

phinney6
about a minute

Gundark
Hmmmm...not as impressive as Shelley Winters.....

phinney6
not as impressive i know

Gundark
Posideon fan, eh ? Okay, what was her character's name ?

phinney6
ahh...no i am not a fan...just repeating what you said....my heroine

Gundark
Well alright then.

queeq
Herion again? big grin

Gundark
Well I was a hero, but I didn't want to have to pay for the operation, so........

queeq
So?

phinney6
so what happened?

finti
Nosey arent we? wink

phinney6
yeah we are

queeq
That's what we're here for. big grin

phinney6
I am here to Nose around

queeq
It's always the first thing we see when you come walking in. big grin

finti
So we can call him Pinocchio! laughing out loud

Gundark
Better than seeing his feet first, like sideshow Bob.

phinney6
*Sob* sad sad sad sad sad sad

King Jedi
I'm going to dissapear and become one with the force. smile Or maybe a funeral pyre like Qui-Gonn with all my freinds and family standing around watching (that IS gruesome).

I voted for being frozen and coming back though that's probably because I don't have any kids or my own family.

phinney6
9In low Yoda voice) You will have....YOU WILL HAVE

King Jedi
I know. And that's when I'll probalby pick something boring. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
The more I think about it the more I realize that I dont care what happens to my body. They can stuff me, burn me, or hang me on the wall, it doesn't matter, I'll be in heaven with Marilyn Monroe big grin

queeq
Marylin's in heaven?? confused

Ushgarak
Marilyn's DEAD?

Texas
She's in heaven now, but once I get up there, we'll be so naughty..............they'll send us straight to hell evil face

R.C
A drug abusing, promiscuous alcoholic... Yeah, I'm sure she went straight to heaven!

Ushgarak
Nah, she can't be dead. Saw her in 'Some Like it Hot' just the other day.

queeq
That's right. Liars! All of you!

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.