has anyone met any of the cast??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pippin
i have!!

lol

ive met billy boyd twice, and serkis 3 times, sean astin once, dominic monghan once, elijah wood once, sala baker once, and john rhys davies once Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

so, who have you all met???
i have pictures big grin

lotrlover7000
lucky mad

pippin
lol rolling on floor laughing

X-Buoy
Wo!!!!! u must be really popular. The only celeb i've met is the Channel 4 news girl

pippin
lol aww bless!!
yea, every time i go back to meet andy...h eremembers me and that sa eal priviledge!

aniron
where do you meet them? I live inwales so I doubt Ill meet them

pippin
i meet them in milton keynes every 5-6 months...its at a thing called collectormania

aniron
im dying to met orli and elijah one day *sniff*

aniron
damn thats far lol, do they always go there? if so tellme when the next one is lol

pippin
andy serkis is going next time, its in may

aniron
when is Elijah and/or orli and billy.b going? when you know plz send me a pm stick out tongue

pippin
lol

elijah went last time(4 wks ago!!)
and im not sure if orli will ever go...it was bad enough for elijah!1 he got mobbed!

and billy, he went last year..and i doubt hell go back again

aniron
well if they find out they are tell me k smile

pippin
corse i will

lol!!

aniron
yey!!!!!

pippin
lol

pippin
sent ya a pm..hopefully the link in it works smile

Spunky03
Hey i wanna meet them to!!!!!
in particular orli and elijah! big grin Happy Dance

BingaBonga
has anyone here or anywhere met Viggo Mortensen, does he come there? I'd really like to meet him! eek! Then again i might just want to sit there drooling... embarrasment love happy

Verity
I met Orlando, talked to Viggo twice, John, Andy,Karl, and Howard Shore.

pippin
andys nice isnt he!

Angoreth
I woudlent know,lol. I would like to meet them some day. I have a great admiration for any one who did such a good job for Lotr.

BingaBonga
lucky! *jealous* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/glare.gif

Izz
I want to meet Viggo!!! And Cate Blanchett, she's cool.

Verity
Viggo is sooooo nice! I love the way he speaks to u in his bedroom voice! smile

Izz
I have a friend who's met John Rhyes Davies. He came to Blegium! But I gues the rest of them won't come to Europe much, especially not near me...

Verity
He's cool....He was sick when I met him....yet that didn't stop him from being nice and hilariously funny! stick out tongue

tiger lilly
lol his bedroom voice?!?! he does have the nicest voice tho doesnt he? mmmmm...... viggo......

aniron
OMG where did you mett orli? where did you meet howard shore? where did you meet viggo?

wahhhhhhhhh I'l nvr meet any of them!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
i havent met any of them yet, i would LOVE to meet the whole cast, expecially orlando and elijah!
I was watching the E news on MTV, and this girl who had cancer and got treated by a bone marrow donor, got to meet the hobbits of lord of the rings, and IT WAS SOOO cute, because they were all so nice to her, she had the evenstar necklace on, and they gave her the elven brooch that is worn in the movie, and they had this HUGE group hug with her, it was sooo cute!!!

I wanna meet the whole friggin cast!! ahh! I doubt any of them will ever come to WV

pippin
o bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aniron
I love that pic of u and dom under ya name, you look like a cute couple lol.

aniron
I would love to meet Liv tyler, she is my idol.

pippin
lol!! thankyou!!

thats exactly what daniel logan(bounty hunter in star wars) said!

Verity
At premieres, after parties and book signings in LA...stuff like that smile My sister actually got a kiss from Orlando on her neck! Needless to say she almost passed out! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol.gif

BLAH BLAH BLAH
ahhhhhhhhh id love to meet them all espeacially orli your sister is so lucky god iwish i was her does nayone know if any of them are palnning to come to brisbane in australia they always go to sydney sad

aniron
no one ever comes to wales *sniff* but i will move to kent I have promised myself lol

CandyKoRn
I've lived in Kent... It's a nice place.. bit boring, unless you're by the sea...

Exa
I'd love to meet Andy... or Howard Shore... or Christopher Lee cool but I havent met any of them lol I just wrote some mails to the David Salo ( the one that translated the Elvish a.s.o. texts for the movie stick out tongue stick out tongue )

samIam
I want to meet the whole cast too!!! noo fair !!!!some people have all the fun!!!

aniron
I want to meet johnny depp, he lives so close and yet so far *sigh*

belldandy
my friend meet billy boyd and dominic (i have pistures), and her sister get to meet al da hobbits... shes now in london... i suposed to be with her now... meeting them... confused bad luck i guess...

aniron
lucky or what!!!!! I really want to meet orlando and hope to go to university in his home town of kent/canterbury

Shield_Eowyn
well, I live in NZ in one of the places they were filming and I met Elijah in our local video shop. My friend also met billy boyd

CaptainHaldir
i've met ian mckellen.... that was the biggest event i think of my life. i was in england and i was on vacation and were had a short tour through oxford (tolkiens teachings there) and i walked into a small cafe to grab a drink when i heard a low mumbling voice and i turn around to see sir ian mckellen! i went up and introduced myself because 1.) ITS GANDALF! and 2.) ITS MAGNETO! it was such an honor to meet him... he was the nicest guy you'd ever meet... i told him how in awe most LOTR fans are to see him do such great work...

sadge
lucky you the only person ive seen is robbie williams and i wasnt into him then it was i think 1997 my mum went theres robbie williams and i went where! he was across the street and i didnt even recognize him!!!!!
DOH!!!
----------------------------
frodo: woahhhhhhhh sam is that ur hand?
sam: noo master frodo ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

aniron
yes, that has loads to do with lotr hee hee jk.

I really want to meet elijah and orli.

Shield_Eowyn
I'd do anything 2 meet Miranda Otto......she's my hero! rock

~fuoco~
I'd do anything to meet Johnny Depp, and the entire cast of LOTR!!! Esp Orlando, Viggo and Billy!!!

namarie
im so bad talking english but any people can tell how i can talk with some people of the cast :lotr embarrasment pleaseeeeeee .

bye
smokin' namarie.......

Exa

Dusk
Pippin, what is Collectormania and where in Milton Keynes is it held? i'm from Wales but have visited Milton Keynes once before. I'd love to meet some of the cast. How many people from this message board are going to the ROTK Premier in London?(or to stand outside like i am any way) i'm sorry if this has already been asked but i'm new to the forum and was wondering if you are all meeting up or anything.

elwood girl
I've met Elijah Wood, he's a really sweet guy!! smile

xx, elwood_girl

tiger lilly
go to http://www.collectormania.com/ tells u everything there is to know bout collectormania, tho i didnt get to go to the last one, totally gutted sad

and i def wanna go to the rotk prem in london, time and money permitting ofcourse wink and if anyone wants to meet up im up for that!

Dusk
Thank you Tiger Lilly, collectormania looks so cool smile

I'd love to get tickets to the rotk premier but doubt i'll be able to find them anywhere (or have the money to buy them) but just getting to see the people going in would be fun.

meldo
u met orlando u lucky cow. how do u people met them

Movieholic
hay can sum1 tell me how 2 put a picture on here please

Movieholic
???

Hypernova
Click on the following button... should give you more options.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.