Which Rouge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katzmeow
Which Rouge is your fave? I voted Movie Rouge...

Vampiree
Um... None of them... I prefer EVO Rogue... She's more original, interesting. And she looks better.

Kes
I prefer the Rogue from the old cartoon.

verauko
Well, i could say "both", but I'm rather typing movie Rogue. And why? It's simple... movie Rogue seems more natural and realistic... many teen gurls can identify themselves with Rogue, we can see how from a little, scared child she grows to a responsible and brave woman. I think that she, among all mutans, lonely and confused, is someone who can help those people, who are the same as Rogue, and show them that not everything is lost, and we can still live not looking at all these hardships on our way. And I not agree with you that movie Rogue is terrible, I would rather say, that this is a very complicated character and the most impressive and greatest X-men! Yay! Rogue's the best! big grin
And now i hope you understand why I like her so much!

VallejoKid707
i like evo rouge but i chose movie rouge

buffymitch
The evo rogue look more realistic beacuase some who can't be touched would act like that. The movie rogue wasn't exactly like that.
I don't know if rogue from the old cartoon was like that.

verauko
old cartoon rogue was rather brave, strong super hero...

Kes
Yeh because she tought she was invinsable.But she was also depressed at times because of her power. I liked they way she talked with the accent and the stupid jokes big grin

crazy_c
Yah i like the old cartoon rogue and i voted comic rogue

verauko
movie movie, please movie! sad

Kes
I like movie rogue so I'll vote for her. (didnt do it before cos I dont really read the comics so couldnt compare)

Alexiel023
I dunno really.... The comic book Rogue was cool and had POWER, and the movie Rogue, ran from Magnito, and barely has her powers, and Evo Rogue, is def. different.... I really like them all to tell the truth

shadowy_blue
I love Evo Rogue the best but I voted movie Rogue. smile

DemonicGambit-2
I love comic Rogue, she's the best in my opinion big grin Movie Rouge didn't seem to struggle or even acknowledge her powers that often erm She acted like everyone else, she just didn't touch people.

kohl
comics. i think movie rogue is inadequate and evolution rogue is really cliched.

FallingBlue
rogue from Uncanny X-Men is the best and probably always will be, shes the original

Paola
Comic.... Evo...... Animated Series.......but no Movie no

Sage26
I agree with you smile

The Force
i could care less but i like movies better than comics so...

maifoshis
i agree with kes the old cartoon rogue is gorgeious

LISA-J
I voted comic only because the movie Rogue hasn't come into her own yet(though i do like her a lot),plus without Gambit, Rogue just isn't the same.

GambitsRogue
I love the comic rogue

Paola
Nice sig & av GambitsRogue!!!!! thumb up

Nightmare
I like evo Rouge much better, but the old cartoon Rouge had her moments too(her accent is the best))! I voted Comic Rouge coz she is more sassy and i think the movie Rogue does'nt have that and she needs it. She i too plain. In x3 they should make her more gothy like the Evo Rouge.

cajun
evo rogue i think, more of an edge to her

RogueRocks
comics rogue because i hate anna paquin as rogue. she can't act

GambitsRogue
she doesnt have the right accent either

Paola
I don't like her voice......
I can't imagine Anna sayin "Shugah..... let's dance!" no

Jason Horan
"Let's Dance" are we talking about Rogue or Duke Nukem big grin

Kes
I think she's 1 of the best young actresses around blink

She only gets an accent when she's nervous (in the movie). Thats the directors choice.

GambitEVOFan1
eek! laughing out loud

I think anna is a very good actress but not a good rogue, she just doesnt fit the part at all

Madam Rogue
I don't know maybe its just me, i like to put actress that resembles the comic's heros. To me i think gena davis should play rogue. she can pull off the red hair and the accent.
what do you think?? big grin

Paola
or Julia Roberts!!!!
but they're..... old no

to Jason > Rogue says this in the Mutant Academy game whe she starts to fight big grin

Kes
To old.

Mirage
OKay, i think this has pretty much answered my question. Evo Rouge wins even though not a choice! Sheesh. Wanna lock this up now Kes?
~Kate

Kes
The thread isnt yours.
Still on topic so.

Paola
it is Kes!!!
Mirage used to be katzmeow.... or at least it said so in her sig a few days back

Mirage
That's true, thanx Paola
What do i have to do to prove it?

Kes
Oh ok. My bad. Why did you change?Never mind.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.