Help! (not matrix related)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
As you have read on the subject, this topic isnt connected to the matrix. But this is the only forum I go to and I know most people here, so thats why I decided to put this here. But anywho, I'm in a poster contest. I won our school slogan making contest, and so they now have another one, but this is nationwide. I'm supposedly one of the representatives for my school and well, since winning the last drawing contest, they expect alota things from me. I just think I won the other one with pure luck, because my drawings sucked bad comparing the 2nd and 3rd placers. The topic is Anti-Drug, and the theme is: "avoid drugs, and take care of your life," or sumthing like that. I suppose to make the drawing based on that theme. If you have any suggestions please post theme, because I only have 1 day to make this. And by the way, if I win (which is sooooo impossible because so many people from other schools are joining ), then I win like, about $1000 and my poster is gunna be printed throughout like, everywhere. Im not in the states right now, currently in the Philippines, and that would be such an honor to have your work everywhere as the national Anti-drug poster, isnt it? And even if I dont win, I'll still love all you people for suggesting!! Oh yeah, and If I just make it to the top 20, then I'll make a promise to you all and have a free cookie bash here on this forum. But If I make it to the top 3, then I'll personally make the cookies and make them in all the flavors you people want. #1, then, all do everything, from blowout, to the cookies, champaigne, etc etc. Sorry for all the writing, but this contest means alot to me...so please suggest!! smile

priestjim
Cookies? Did you mention cookies? Yeeees my precious smile

Korri
Drugs are bad eat cookies instead

priestjim
OK here's a serious one :
Put the matrix code in the background and write with green letters in the foreground :

Humanity is struggling to go back to the real world
And you are trying to escape from it?

or something like this. Adapt it to your needs smile

clavis9495
wow that's a good one!!!

Think you're cool ( draw a junkie all smelly and stuff beside it a nice lookin gurl walkin down the street on her pumps)

dragonpisces272
hey those are pretty good. Since people here are obsessive about cookies, i'll try to add them in. And about the one with the matrix code, the quote is sweeet. I'll add that in also, but in a twisted way, because we suppose to have originality and I dont suppose we could use something from movies. But anyways i'll put those things in. Also yours, Clavis...I think the contrast of the wasted people and the mentally alive people are great smile

forumcrew
an anti-drug poster idea.. and your offering champaigne as a reward to minors!! tsk.. tsk.. but somethin matrixy would be cool..

choice the problem is choice.. "your choice is simple, him or her"

somethin like that.. the him or her reffering to clavis's idea.. and still going with the code idea from above

dragonpisces272
forum crew> the champaigne was just a "spur of the moment" thing, since it symbolizes, well, celebration. But we could change it to...milk?? Haha, milk and cookies for a celebration...you dont get none of that in any other forum laughing out loud. I get your point...but the thing is, where should I put the cookie?

priestjim
cookies find their way...don't worry.

clavis9495
Tell us what happend and where you ended in the competition...

Korri
blink

badkittykitty
*I am close*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.