Funny story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
I had to go into work today for a meeting with a customer, anyway the cusotmer is an old friend of someone at my place and they got talking about the old days (early 80's) when they worked next door to each other.

The customer starts talking about why that business of his went downhill and shut, mostly because he and his wife at the time had split up and he'd lost interest, according to him. The old geezer from my place then said, "But weren't you shagging that ugly ***** from next door?", to which he replied very dryly, "I was yes, but she's my wife now".

Laugh? I nearly wet myself. laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Awwwww....lol

Korri
laughing

Baylin
laughing out loud

badkittykitty
haha I guess that ended that conversation huh?! laughing out loud

RedQueen
wow that dug a big hole eek!

lil bitchiness
Oh, like this girl on my course...second week..or third i cant remember...when we came to uni, Lecturer told us to get into groups, arrange time when we are all freeand do a project....
Well this guy that sat with us didnt have a partner, so him and the girl that satin front of us decided to do the project....so she turned arround in front of 250 people and said to this guy : ''There is only two things i want to know about you...your name and when you want to do it!'' She ment the project...but everyone laughed...even the lecturers! lol

blakangel
OMG laughing out loud

mechmoggy
laughing out loud There's nothing worse than making an arse of yourself.

I very much doubt this customer of ours is gonna send much work our way after today. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
You never know...sometimes people like brutal honesty

lil bitchiness
yeah...its funny though..if nothing like that happened ever, it would be dull!!
Im sure he will send some work your way! big grin

Tex
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.