Very Interesting Artcile From WB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
http://www.thelastfreecity.com/zionswitchboard/messageview.cfm?catid=40&threadid=18150

this is a long article from wb that talks about the matrix and stuff like that...the download didnt work for me, so if you scroll down you can see what all of it is...once again i found this on another forum ok...peace.

spydar1982
hmm didn't care to read it all but it does name the "Speak" machine. Dues Ex Machina.

Nickydirtrider
yes...and translated that means the god of the machines so if i am guessing right, basically neo speaks to the god or the ruler of all the machines.

JediHDM
the source...in the "real world"

spydar1982
thats what i am guessing.

The Omega
Deus ex Machina? Woonderful! big grin

JediHDM
exactly what I was thinking, Omega...

forumcrew
hmmm very interesting...

The Omega

Crash_Overload
ACTUALLY you go from Ship to construct to carzy pasting of the room to the actual room you load up in.... play ETM and you will see smile

JediHDM
Omega> it would make sense that jacking into the Deus ex machina would be different, even allowing Neo to appear the same in the program as the real world, however, that brings up the obvious point...you know which one. Also, i dont think that Seraph is digital representation of a sentinel, although, it is possible and even probable, i need to think about that for a sec...Actually, that makes a lot of sense, that the oracle would have a sentinel guarding her, and her would have a digital representation that ALSO looks human, and can change his fighting style based on opponent...Hmmm, seems to make the Oracle more and more into Momma all the time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.