How can Neo...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
What are your thoughts on Neo aiding the Machines? How can he help them and destroy them at the same time (well in 2.5 hours)?

Verity
Maybe he doesn't destroy them...physically. It seems to me he might find a way to find harmony between the machines and mankind...that would be an interesting outcome. I'm basing myself a little on the story of "Matriculated" of the "Animatrix"...so I don't really know.

Evil Dead
He will not destroy them. He can't.......The Matrix must survive for the 6 Billion people connected to it to survive.

The machines never wanted a war. They wanted to live together in peace as equals.......the humans are the ones who wanted war. I have a feeling he will somehow convince the machines that the systems of control they currently use are no longer needed as machines and man can finally live together in harmony. This ofcourse will spare the lives of all those connected to the Matrix........and will save Zion as the only reason the machines destroy it is as a measure of control for "the one".

Also.....movie is 1hr 28 min. long........not 2.5 hours.

husky321
no it is 128 minutes long.

spydar1982
well 2.5 hours was just a guess. 128 minutes is still over 2 hours. not much of a difference...........

spydar1982
thank you husky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.