NEO can not Move Clouds!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload

GABRIEL05
whoa.

spydar1982
Yeah but we are talking about a virtual world here, where the rules can be bent. Does it even matter anyway its just a cool effect to show Neo is a bad ass now.

audioheem
what, where did we see him move clouds? (he says having seen reloaded 17 times)

husky321
You are forgetting that Neo is being portrayed right now as a messiah. Jesus was thought to have walked on water and the rules of this world did not apply to him. The rules do not apply to Neo.If neo was just a regular guy then things like wind resistance would matter. If neo was just a regular guy then he would not be able to stop machines by himself. Neo has supernatural abilities

spydar1982
neo moves the clouds after the sewer meeting on his way to the oracles abandoned apt.

JediHDM
who ever said Neo moved the clouds? i didn't...and just because neo can bend the rules doesn't mean the matrix can bend the rules, thus, if neo flies through the clouds, they are gonna "sense" wind, and move with it...

Crash_Overload
You are forgetting that he Walked on the DEAD sea and people back then weighed less and all (even threre it could not walk THAT MUCH) And everything in the Bible can be Scientifically explain (well MOST things) but lets not get into religion.

spydar1982
i think jedi is right about this. read his post.

Sifer
Hrmm, he can fly, but he can't move clouds - Interesting theory... (*insert sarcasm here*) big grin

Verity
Gawd! What's this about moving clouds?! Birds can shift clouds if they fly fast enough! At Neo's speed he can shift CARS,WINDOWS!...duh! U would think what's exciting is the fact that he can fly! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crash_Overload
CHILL OUT DUDES!!! I NEVER THOUGHT HE COULD MOVE CLOUDS!!!! I There where many people (mostly younger people) who that that Neo could move the clouds then said there is MWAM then said Why doesn't he move the clouds in real world??? I posted this here so they would see and understand (hopefully, I made it as clear as possible) HOW the cars and stuff where being pulled in "the" passing Neo......

I also think this should be in the "Newcommers this has already been posted / read this" thread.....

Sifer
Where Neo's goin', he aint gonna need to fly or move clouds smile

forumcrew
haha its obvious crash wants to be a teacher.. i mean look at those detailed diagrams.. although i do have one question.. why does it matter if he can move clouds? is he going to attack smith with them.. i mean really how helpfull could this be anyway

Matrix_man
exactly what forumcrew said! theres absolutely no need for him to move cloud, he can simply see thru it if he wants to. if he wanted to he could, i mean he can move things with his mind (remember the swords flying off the wall and into his hand in the balcony fight). so if he WANTED to he could, but theres simply no need to when the cloud moves in his wake anyway. forgive me crash but i saw no reason for such a detailled explanation when u could have just said that the clouds move due to neo's effect on his surroundings when he flies, rather than the assumption that they move because he wants them to

Crash_Overload
DUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This entoire thread is to say that NEO CAN NOT MOVE CLOUDS and that I NEVER BELEIVED HE COULD it was made because there are A LOT more people then you think say that Neo Can move clouds, So this was made for them!!!!

forumcrew
let um be dumb then... its funnier that way

droopy1592
Wait, the clouds are moving outside my window... it's, it's....

Korri
Neo con do whatever he wants angel

Sifer
Korri: You are correct. He changes things as he sees fit smile

JediHDM
Korri> i don't think, that "you" would be included in "whatever Neo wants"...Sorry, but i had to say it...

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.