I JUST SAW Bowling for Columbine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
woah. Michael Moore did a great job on this movie. If you haven't seen this movie, I recomend that you at least check it out, or consider checking it out, or at least consider my offer.

tptmanno1
I saw it to
it was a great movie,
its scary though, what our country is like

diegocala
Very good movie!

GABRIEL05
Yeah what kills me is he never really answered the question as to why we have more gun related deaths than any other (whats the term they use like w9) nation in the world. It must be our quirky American nature.

Checking out the reviews on IMDB all the bad reviews came first of all almost solely from Americans, second of all from people who live in rather rural, or "ethnically deprived" parts of the country, if you know what I mean. The funniest part is that none of them, judging by what they wrote really understood what Michael Moore was trying to say in the movie.

tptmanno1
no, he does, he ends up saying that its a combonation of things, but basicly our media, and our jittery nature, remember the south park like cartoon about guns, us amricans are very scared that someone will come in and kill us all.

GABRIEL05
Shit if anyone's gonna come and kill us all it's gonna be those gun toting ethnically paranoid militia mongers!

GABRIEL05
thoughts anyone else?

-=Urot=-
Bowling for Columbine was an awesome movie!

It told the truth about the media and the bullsh*t games they play.
The History of america cartoon alone spoke volumes!

I saw it a few months ago thanks to Kazza. Now I want to buy a copy so I can get the updated topics pertaining to bush and this bogus war.

http://thumbb.image.altavista.com/image/296827132
I Love My Gun!!

tptmanno1
agreed, or the entire arab countries,
no offence to anyone muslim i just think that were gonna collectivly piss them all off enough that they will come and kill us.

GABRIEL05
non sequitur: man this has been bothering me forever monets are kinda whack.

-=Urot=-
Since we are on the topic of truth & lies in this country/world.

Check out this article by Peggy McIntosh. She is associate director of the Wellesley Collage Center for Research on Women.

Her article is called:White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack.

http://www.utoronto.ca/acc/events/peggy1.htm

It kinda piggybacks Michael's History of America Cartoon spot.

*** Plz take the time to read the article. ***

BackFire349
It was an awesome movie, but extremely one sided. Should not be called a documentary because it is only showing events that would help push moores feelings about gun safety.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.