Hold the fort for me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Okay, I'm off to the foreign island for a couple of days. Don't be good and don't be too orderly. In other words, don't do anything I wouldn't do. evil face

Chaos rules!

finti
well do have a nice one, talking about UK right.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.C
Oh Lordy, maybe they won't let him into the country....

Ushgarak
I'm still working on him giving Edna a shock...

Gundark
Hurry back, darling !!!!! (fin, you can barf now)

And where is Edna ?

Ushgarak
Where in what sense?

Edna_witch
I'm here gundy. Just a little obverworked, underpayed and tired! And queeq don't you even dare try and find me!

Ushgarak
But with such good friends, eh, Elle?

Gundark
Is Elle pronounced as in the letter "L" ? Just curious...I've heard it pronounced different ways.

Sorry to hear you're overworked and underpaid dear...been there, doing that.

Ushgarak
In this case, Gundy, yes it is.

Gundark
I like that name. It sounds lovely and sensible all at the same time.

Ushgarak
But dare we talk about Eleanor's surname again...?

Gundark
Blast it ! Forgot what it was....

Edna_witch
That would be because I never said what it was!

Ushgarak
Indeed. And you never will...

Edna_witch
Nope I certainly shall not! You know and Raz knows and if either of you tell a soul then I will be most displeased!

Dim
Oh come on...atleast give us a hint.

Ushgarak
Ok. It's not Goode.

Texas
I'm sure Edna's surname, whatever it may be, can only be as lovely and charming as her peronality wink

Ushgarak
Put your money where your mouth is and guess...

Texas
Galee Ush, every time I have something nice to say about Edna, that little pumpkin pie, you get annoyed. If Edna doesn't want her surname revealed, I think we should abide by her wishes. Besides, a little mystery in a woman is really sexy wink

Ushgarak
She doesn't want it revealed. That doesn't mean she won't find it funny to see people guessing...

Texas
Oh, so now you get to choose what Edna finds funny, and what she doesn't find funny. Your very controlling Ush. No wonder Edna doesn't post as much as she used too, she's probally scared out of her mind! Oh poor Edna, dont worry, I'll protect you against that brute savage!..................... big grin

Ushgarak
You're an odd fellow, Tex...

Raz started an entire topic about this a while back; but not much got done.

Texas
We'll I'm relieved to hear that the forum moderator is keeping his eye on you! Who knows what kind of diabolical schemes you have in store for Edna in that evil head of yours! big grin

Ushgarak
Ohh, heck, let me think... being her partner, I'll think you'll find. Oh, no need to plan that, already happened...

Texas
huhh? What? I'm confused confused , that last statement went right over my head. Explain yourself please.

Ushgarak
I need to explain that Edna and myself are an item?

Texas
Oh Wow, not only are you psychotic, your delusional too! Poor Edna!

Ushgarak
What a sad man you are, Texas...

Why not pass the time by checking out the big moment?

http://forums.killermovies.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1181&perpage=15&pagenumber=35

...and read onwards.

Texas
We'll I must of been crazy to click on that link you supplied, god only knows what kind of webpage you would of redirected me too, what happened to shoeless Jedi?

Ushgarak
Aside from it being clearly labled from this forum?

Still on TFN, I suppose.

Texas
TFN?

Ushgarak
The Force.Net

And now you know I am Edna's partner, and I can't help thinking that you've ended up looking rather silly... ooh, that'll be because you ARE...

Texas
Oh please, dont flatter yoursefl! She probally stays with you because she's afraid to leave! Your so controlling, abusive and you really have to work on that short temper of yours! Dont worry Edna, I'll save you from that beast!

Ushgarak
Sigh... same comment in ten minutes... and I thought you were going to be an interesting poster, Tex.

Texas
Oh no you didn't! One thing I am is interesting! But I can understand why you dont find me interesting! Dont most psychotic serial killers/stalkers have a certain type of person their interested in! We'll I quess I dont fit into your mold!

Ushgarak
If I didn't know better, Tex, I'd say you were jealous. Strange how much more offensive you've now become since you read about Edna and myself.

Texas
I'm not even going to encourage you any further! I see your starting to play your little psychotic mind games! That must be how you entangled Edna in your web of insanity!

Ushgarak
Nice one. You just accused Edna of having no judgment and being stupid enough to fall for something like that. That'll really impress her, lover boy.

A piece of advice- perhaps you should try being her friend the old-fashioned way. Attacking her partner is not generally considered the best way to woo a lady.

Texas
Oh yeah, like I'm really going to take courting tips from a psychotic killer/stalker! Who do you think I am Phinney6?

Ushgarak
Well, you;d certainly do well to be like him. And you still sound jealous. I feel sorry for you...

Texas
I feel sorry for Edna

Ushgarak
Oh, you pity her now? You really ARE racking up the plus points today... you are right, you ARE amusing to watch...

Texas
Oh no, amusing is that last thing I want to appear to you as! You can keep looking, because I am not going to be your next victim! Gotta go, bye!

Ushgarak
You don't want to appear amusing? Strange, considering the effort you have done to do so...

Edna_witch
What the...?

How old are you too?

Ush is not a psychotic stalker. He was right I am afraid. Ush and myself were at one point an item. This was after he accused her of secretly wanting his evil clone Uush of course! But he also neglected to tell you that I gave him the flick a couple of weeks ago and told him where to stick his vow to protect me. So technically no, Ush, you are not my partner and you both look as silly as each other.

Squabbling indeed! You aren't kids you know!

And Texas, stop calling me pumpkin pie! That is SO patronising!

And both of you SHUT UP!

Ushgarak
You firdd me as your protector, you didn't break it off between us!

Edna_witch
Well sorry to break the news to you then sweetie. But this witch is not interested any longer! After all it was you who told me to go back to the clone. Fine! If that is how you feel then see ya!

Ushgarak
Don;t you DARE! He'll only lead you to the Dark Side! You'll become horrible and blue faced like that big honcho Nightsister! I couldn;t bear it if that happened!

Edna_witch
No I wasn't going to go off to find Uush! Oh god no! Never! But I certainly don't want to be around you any more. Ciao! Have a nice life!

Ushgarak
But... how can you do this? After everything we went through?

Edna_witch
Well you were the one cramping me and being overprotective! A witch needs her space! You should know that by now! A witch must have freedom otherwise she simply ceases to be the best witch she can be!

Ushgarak
But I was only trying to help you! We... we saved each other's lives, Edna. You can't just ignore that... you know what we felt...

Texas
I know better then to get in the middle of a lovers quarrel. I'm sorry Edna, I wont call you pumpkin pie anymore.........We'll Ush, since your not protecting Edna anymore, how about protecting me, you big hunk!! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I'm not denying you are a good looking man, Tex, but you DO have to earn my respect first...

Besides, I'll sort things out with Edna soon.

Dim
Now I've seen it all...GET A ROOM! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
RC said that AGES ago. Didn't listen to him, either...

keokiswahine
*walks into thread* eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

*walks out of thread in a hurry*

finti
a manage a trois stick out tongue .....kind of interesting

Ushgarak
Uh-oh, Finti's off again...

phinney6
Ok I think Edna should Shut up and Ush and Tex there are we all happy

Ushgarak
Great, now Phinney has told us three to shut up... this can only get worse...

phinney6
well ya should

Ushgarak
Like you have never argued with Tex! And cross not the Witch...

phinney6
you have point but please be silent

Ushgarak
Hey, Edna and myself were going through a life crisis there., People like Gundy love to see it all in action. I think you'll find Edna and Ush hjave plenty to say yet...

phinney6
ok u can....just let me get some food

keokiswahine
Where's queeq?

Ushgarak
In the UK, actually, Keo.

phinney6
in the closet

Gundark
No, I was just in there and he's not back yet.

And yes, Ush....this has been quite an entertaining thread. Now let me practice some stereotypical southern midwest twang.....

Yup. Seems you've rustled that cowpoke up right !

Hehehe.

Ushgarak
Thankyou, Gundark...

phinney6
when can when torture people

Texas
Torture me, I dont want to live anymore! Gundarks cattle horn car joke has sent me over the edge sad

phinney6
no i refuse to do it

Ushgarak
I didn't realise there was an edge you could go over, Texas.

phinney6
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Texas
Very typical and most unimpressive, I knew you people would have no sympathy for a suicidal Texan. I'm off to The Smashing Pumpkins Forum for a while, I need to be with other depressed suicidal 20 somethings......(slashes left wrist) sad

Ushgarak
What made you think you weren't already in such company? Not exclusively, of course.

phinney6
Yah i blew my arm off with a 44. magnum

Ushgarak
Bet you can't do it again...

phinney6
Yes i can Gundy somehow grew my arm back in minutes so I could kill gungans

Gundark
Always glad to help...

Ah, don't take it so hard Tex.....your teenage years are supposed to brutal and retchedly unfair.

phinney6
Tex she shouldn't kill yourself......THEY want you here and so dont I

Gundark
Is that like,

Yes, we have no bananas ?

finti
kind of unclear yes, but then again if you are going to kill yourself its better that someone else bites the dust for you big grin

phinney6
Um....... I uausally go kill a gugan when i am suicidal

Gundark
I don't think Ush will be pleased....

phinney6
no he wont

queeq
Okay, I think you held on to the fort long enough now. And you did a very BAD job. big grin

phinney6
sorry master

queeq
Indeed. Now get out of the cellar and start cleaning up upstairs. I have some..... unfinished business with Mayhem here. wink

Gundark
Why don't you just hop on the slab, baby.http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/otn/love/love.gif

phinney6
Oh why do people treat me like I am 12 when i am 27

queeq
Because we're even older than that. laughing out loud

phinney6
I am 39 then

queeq
You have a major aging problem there, phins. Ask Gundy to loosen the screws somewhat.

phinney6
ok i am only 12 but i HATE IT when people look down at me because of it.....because all of you guys being 21 or higher i feel like and outcast, i cant pretend to have romantic relationships with somebody cause they are older than me, and i cant do a lot of stuff cause there older than me. I am mature. I just mite leave becasue i am an outcast....has nothing to do with you.

Ushgarak
Hey, haven't I treated you right, Phin?

phinney6
hey i am not saying you guys look down at me, but I still feel like an outcast. I dont lke being told....."your to young"

Ushgarak
That;s something we've all had to live with over time...

phinney6
but i just want to be treated older

Ushgarak
And I want to be rich...

You've got a good rep on this board, Phin. There are worse things people could think of you.

phinney6
rep????

Ushgarak
Reputation. People like you. If the worse thing anyone says is that you are young, you are obviously doing very well...

phinney6
you have cherred me up!!! big grin

Texas
Oh wow, believe me when I tell you that I wish I was 12 again. Before you know it Phinney6 you'll be 20, and you'll be in college, and you'll have problems and stress and deadlines and decisions and you'll wish you were 12 again. Believe me, enjoy it while it lasts smile

queeq
Phins, you're an excellent apprentice and board member. Sticking with me has advantages for your problem. Sith age quickly. evil face

Anyway, I'm back and we're over 100.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.