Norway bound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM has found a cheap 3 day cruise to Norway and she wants me and her to go around Valentine's day.

I think it stops at Stavenger (home of the mighty Finti) and a couple of other places I can't remember. Hmmm, maybe I should have had the brochure with me when opening this thread......... confused

Anyway, I think we're gonna book it so that we have something to look forward to after xmas is over, because last year it felt like our summer holiday was never gonna come.

Better start ordering extra alcohol Norway, I'm a coming over! big grin

LanceWindu
Look out finti, mech's coming to bug ya!

yerssot
have fun!!

Tex
All cruise ships stop in Stavanger, that's where they dump their sewagestick out tongue

evil face

finti
impossible since it is all stored in that desert dump Texas.
So mech keep me posted on when you arrive here in STAVANGER not Stavenger smile (sounds like a combined name of my town and a stardestroyer)

3 days cruise huh, doesnt leave you all that much time in each port then sad

mechmoggy

mah

Tex
No one ever stops in Florostick out tongue

yerssot
not even the trashservice?

finti
just the unfortunate ones

Tex
Here's a picture from that brochure Mech keeps talking about!

Arrival at Stavanger

yerssot
argh tex! you could at least have deleted your house in that pic!

mah
Strange that they hired such a crappy Photoshop artist to do the job for the brochure wink

Tex
*ignores yers & mah* stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
maybe the ship will stop in Thorshavn on the waysmile

Tex

Lord_Andres

Tex
The UK I think.

KidRock
lol Tex your hilarious!!!

Tex
Yes, I know http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

finti
if you gonna post a picture of Stavanger why did you post a picture of your backyard Tex????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.