Blue Skys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

morgan01
you know revolutions is going to have a very twisted ending when you see at the end of the trailer and even in pictures one of the human ships flying with a blue sky and the moon in the background... very thought provoking

spydar1982
i thought the same thing... maybe there is sun... maybe thats why the architect says we are prepared for a certain level of survival....

JediHDM
HOW MANY TIMES...Ok, heres the deal, IS EVERYONE LISTENING?!?! GOOD, now, the ship flies ABOVE the cloud cover, it is possible, in fact, it is more probable than thinking that the entire atmosphere is "scorched"...the "scorching" is only in one layer of the atmosphere, and the ship flies ^over^ it...not that difficult...

spydar1982
have you seen the movie??????????? OOO you haven't good niether have any of us. You are just guessing.

JediHDM
its simple meteorology...its been discussed here many, many times before...

audioheem
Yeah alright enough now, I said yesterday that Jedi should take it easier with these repeat threads but what the f**k. I'm sure there is something about this on this page or the 2nd page of threads. Fair enough if you disagree with what we've established through lengthy intelligent discussion and you want to draw your own conclusion based on your lack of intelligence but please do it in the thread ALREADY MADE!

spydar1982
OH (feeling stupid) confused

spydar1982
audioheem> ???
Jedi> my last post was a reply to your meteorolgy post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.