MaTrIx ReVoLuTiOn Pix!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Heres a pic with Trinity, Morpheus, and Seraph.

LeAtHerRFace
Heres more The Ultimate Fight Scene.

spydar1982
we have seen these before. way old....

LeAtHerRFace
more

JediHDM
stop posting these pics, we've already seen them...either post NEW pics, or dont post ANY pics...

spydar1982
god i never thought i would say this but im starting to agree with jedi.... NOOOO... actually yeah fellow KMCer's we have seen these 10000 times before on the matrix site and many others who leach the pics. No offense just a little heads up there.

Metroplex
the old man before meeting the merrovingina

spydar1982
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Metroplex
Neo's blind

LeAtHerRFace
Nice metroplex

dave123
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/lastweek.jpg

JediHDM
thank you, Dave, very nice, except its more like last MONTH!!! oh, and metroplex, sorry to say this, but Neo doesn't go BACK IN TIME...this is AFTER meeting the Mero, NOT before...And i'm still not sure if nEos blind or not...

spydar1982
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH TOOOOOO FUNNY DAVE TOO FUNNY!!!

dave123
i cannot take full credit, it was dryden's pic, i just used it at the right time big grin

Verity
Nice Smith poster! I hope neo's blindness is temporary... sad

dave123
what makes you think he is completely blind?

Verity
Well everyone's suggesting that....maybe it's just a big ol' scratch huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
theories are that he can also see the matrix, and he may get some mad double vision.... perphaps not seeing helps him focus on destroying the machines? i hope that he aint permanently blind... HOPE not......

Verity
Same here...interesting theory...I had read that somewhere b4...

AliasNeo15
well i dont want Neo to be blind, and i dont want him to die, but i want this fool to get his wang chopped off. After this, his head shoot be chopped off by Morpheus's sword, and Neo should eat his headthumb up

AliasNeo15
whoops, wrong pic

spydar1982
HA HA too funny. I haven't heard a such a funny line since I saw Carrot Top live!!!!!! (large amounts of sarcasm). I hope Neo is blind though. That would be so cool he would have to fight using his other senses not his eyes.

AliasNeo15
heres the ***!!!!!!!!!!

JediHDM
alias> why didn't you use the big pic instead of the little one...?

LeAtHerRFace
LoL dave

forumcrew
i think its just because of his new since in the real world of feeling things, giving him a new typ of "seeing" and therefore having his eyes closed (or bandaged) helps him concentrate

spydar1982
who is a ***? can you not find a better word to use than ***?

AliasNeo15
im talking about that stupid Merovingian, and im sorry if i offended u Spydar. ill watch my mouth, i guess

vvvrulz
*Hello and Welcome to Last Week*
Nicely done Dave123, that wisecrack certainly made my day big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.