is that a key?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
during the opening of reloaded we see a clock, or what i thought was the inner workings of clock built out of matrix code. but upon a closer look i think it looks like a key... a key inside a clock.... also is this part of Neo's nightmare... is he missing something with the clock?

dave123
any chance of a screen shot?

JediHDM
i dont think its a key, i think you're just seeing it wrong...it had me confused, but i watched it again and again...so its a clock, i haven't seen a key...

Verity
No, it's the inside of a clock. Look closely...u can see the wheels turning inside, shown from different perspectives.

Sifer
Possibly a subliminal image to show that Time is the key to the future and once one can see the world without it, you are on the path to enlightenment...Just a thought.

The Ones
a complicated thought if you ask me

clavis9495
well you know what the oracle said he is living in a world without time...
that's a clue my guess... thought maybe that is what he is missing he should try to get time on his side

burlyman
who has time?...

badkittykitty
I know someone who's time has run out....she's close

spydar1982
no matter what the clock has to have some significance since it is the first thing we see in the movie. and time is mentioned a lot in the movie.

M1 started out in matrix code too with trin and cypher speaking about neo (asking if she thought he was the one) something we would later understand after multiple viewings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.