Hey Urot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

revolution_man
hey urot, i was just wondering where you got the little paragraph you have at the bottom of your icon or screen name...it talks about the cage....i think the statement is pretty cool and was wondering if that was in a trailer for revolutions or you made it up or what....if you could answer that i would appreciate it..thanks

yerssot
you could have asked it in a PM messed

revolution_man
sry....i probably should have(wait, pm means private message rite?) haha... but i dont really know how and i find this easier.... messed

-=Urot=-
Nah its cool.

It came from the original script for M1.

That is what Neo was going to say to the computer system at the end of the movie.

The WB's changed it cuz it gave too much of the future storyline away.

-=Urot=-
Here is what Neo said at the end of the Movie we all saw.

Now this is what He was going to say before the change.

Can you see the diff? smile

revolution_man
yea the second one definetly gives too much away....the second one is much more interesting but i'm glad they changed it.....that statement makes me wanna see revolutions even more! anyways, thanks...and do u know a website where it shows what they were gonna put in the original movie?

-=Urot=-
I think I can find it again.
I need to save it to my favs.

I guess by now we all know the Matrix will not be destroyed.

The humans and machines will live on after Revolutions, due to the release of The Matrix online sometime in 2004. smile

revolution_man
yea thats what i think too...but deep down i want that matrix online to make us think that "obviously the matrix lives on" but it really doesnt and the wachowski bros make it a prequel type thing....they're just messin with our minds...at least that is what we hope

forumcrew
they already said that the matrix online will take place AFTER revolutions.. so i think the matrix has to continue no matter what.. plus it just makes since to have the matrix continue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.