The OFFICIAL Mark Evans Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unibrrrow
In the first chapter of harry potter (duddley demented) it mentions that duddley beat up a ten year old named Mark Evans. i was just wondering if anyone thinks this has anything to do with the fact that harry's mom's maiden name was Evans. I know it keeps mentioning in the book that the dursleys were harrys only relatives but maybe they were wrong......

robincooper
i doubt it coz harrry don't have any living relatives!

frootlooplucy
i think its just coincidence... but who knows?? embarrasment

LilyGinnyBlack
Yeah, a LOT of people have the same last name and aren't related. I don't think that Harry OR Dudley is related to that boy!

Unibrrrow
yeh but ya never know...i dunno how its possible that every single relative from mothers or fathers side could be dead....dunno i hope she puts some more stuff about his extended family in the next book. i was kinda pissed that she didnt add in the end why voldemort didnt want to kill lilly potter....

DudaSaurus
Come on, you people,

do you really think J.K. Rowling would let a huge coincedence like that slip into one of her books? Mark Evans doesn't only share his name with Harry's mother, he is also 10 years old, meaning that in book 6, he will be old enogh to enroll at Hogwarts. Mark my words: we'll be hearing a lot from that character.

The Dude abides...

BellaButterfly
ooooooooooooooooooo reading

unibrow
well unfortunately well have to wait for the 6th book to find out

frootlooplucy
ohhh yeah... oooh now i hope it wasnt a coinkydink, coz thatll be so cool... if Harry has more relatives... and that Mark kid goes to Hogwarts... ohhh why the hell does it take so long to write a book!

crazy_c
I neveer noticed that before. hmmmm.............

Phoenix
they could very well be related. perhaps harry was sent to stay with the dursleys because his STRONGEST, NOT his only, blood-tie is there (remember, lily's blood is his only and final protection)

Phoenix
maybe mark will go to hogwrts next book... cos he'd be 11 then, wouldnt he?

unibrow
yeah probably

silver_tears
i dont really think so because i think shed give a bit more detail about him if it wasnt a coincedence and i think lily spelt her name evens im not surestick out tongue

crazy_c
no its spelt evans

Phoenix
mayb she didnt go into detail cos this book was about different things, not really about harry's mother, more about his father and the marauders and growing up etcetc. she DID menton him by full name tho, and she could have easily picked any other name, like smith or godwin etc, so why did she pick evans, unless he was to play a greater part in the later books. i mean, why else would she pick lilys surname?

silver_tears
with only two books to go i think she should go further on the stuff she already said i mean i have questions from previous books and i dont think more back round will help to understand other things stick out tongue

b-ball_chick
ya same!

unibrow
but mark might not be a wizard cuz
#1 hes from lilis side of the family (mostly muggles from all we know)
#2 in harrys trial fudge said that there werent other wizards in the area but im not sure if mark would count bcuz hes only 10 and im not sure if they know hes magical or not.

Hermy_and_Ginny
Ok,
In book five Harry mentions a kid Dudley bashed. His last name was Evans. Could he be Harry's cousin? Did Lily have another brother or sister who was either a squib or a muggle? Will this Evans kid be at Hogwarts in Harry second year..Coz he is only ten or 11. What do you's think?

airangel429
GOOD POINT...WHO KNOWS...BUT HARRY WASN'T SUPPOSED TO have any remaining relatives....that they knew about...BUT wouldn't dumbledore know about it? Hrmm...maybe not then........at the time...Harry didn't have any family...but it could be someone that Petunia knows?? And that's why dudley picks on him?

Hermy_and_Ginny
yeah thats the lines i was thinking along

Dracos_vanilla
my mind was working hard on this lines, but i haven't came with any intelligent ideawink lol

Kristina
Have you noticed that 10-year-old boy from the first chapter, Mark EVANS???? I mean, it can't be coincidence that his 2nd name is the same as Lily Potter's maiden name, can it?! J.K. Rowling puts so much love in choosing the character's names... In my opinion Mark MUST be related to Harry! And I'm convinced he'll come to Hogwarts in the next book as he'll be eleven then. What do you think?! And have you got an idea HOW he could be related to Harry (Lily's parents were muggles)? And what will his role be? Give me some ideas, I can't wait for the coming out of the 6th!!!!!

starlitegrl
ummm...maybe she ran outa names and decided to give him lily's middle name......who knows.......i dont think he is that important...

Hermy_and_Ginny
he does. Jk rowling doesn't mention someone unless they have something to do in futre books...i mean look at mrs figg.....

StrgzrCndyPixie
i dnt think its important important

Malfoy's chick
I think it is, I mean JK could have thought of lots of other names. But she didn't. I think he will be important. I mean he is 10, he could go to Hogwarts next year *wink wink*

silvermoonbeam
I think he'll be related to Lily somehow.. and also go to Hogwarts when he turns 11

IBTonks
not bein funny, but there are more than one smith at my college.....more than one jones at my college......just caus this kids surname doesn't mean that he has anything to do with lily....

silvermoonbeam
True

crazy_c
I think it is some how relavent to the story.

silversaber
THANK YOU. I was about to start the same exact thread. I think that most likely, there are two big possiblities. One Mark is related to Harry, or two, J.K. Rowling was trying to through off everyone who read the book twice (because the first ime you read it, yu don't know Lily's maiden name).

Malfoy's chick
thats true! but do you see JK Rowling doing that? I don't

airangel429
i think it will be of signifigance(sp?) Yes we do see TONS of Smith's and Jone's but in the WIZARD world...last names mean ALOT...but someone else could come to the school and have to do with Harry....Look at Sirius...HE'S RELATED TO EVERYONE PRACTICALLY! big grin

StrgzrCndyPixie
i guess i dnt no

starprincess366
true, but who is matrk evans? he may not seem importent now but jk rowling always puts in unimportent characters and makes them importent in the next book. like in book4, we had no idea who mundugas fletcher was untill the 5th book. so mark evans(who is he? i don't recall ever having him mentionerd?) might be mentioned in later books or killed off.

Orli'sElf7
They had something about this in the "prophecies" at mugglenet.com if you want to check it out. they thought it was just coincidence though.

Kristina
Humm...I think he will somehow be realated to Harry because we don't know anything about the family of Harry's mother yet (except the Dursleys of course...). I mean, it's time to mention something of the life of Harry's mother since the whole marauder thing was so important....I mean, Harry's mother must had had friends too, mustn't she?! And I think Mark Evans could introduce the "Lily Evans story" as his parents must also be related to Lily.... just an idea!

weegie
what did this mark guy do in the book? how was he mentioned and where in the book?

Kristina
He was mentioned in the Demontor Chapter...Dudley and his gang were after him...

chic_sxydiva
if he's related to lily then he's related to petunia. and how come she didn't mention him?

Kristina
Petunia?!
Okay..if you want to hear my theory (but maybe it's a bit far fetched...)
Mark Evans is a wizard and he'll attend Hogwarts next year as he'll be 11 then. I mean, he must be come up later, oserwise I don't see the point mentioning him (and calling him as Harry's mother) at all. And if he was a wizard his parents could easily be wizards too. And we all know that Petunia usually doesn't talk about magical relatives.

Ariadne
I agree with Kristina about the fact that he'll be a first year at Hogwarts next year. I mean, JKR doesn't do these things for no reason. There are people that are mentioned once or twice and then turn out to be really important. I just wonder why Harry was taken to live with the Dursleys instead of a wizarding family that he's also related to. I guess we'll find out though.

Kristina
Maybe his parents were to young to adopt Harry when his parents died or their blood connection to Lily was not strong enough...Remember, Harry has to live with the Dursleys because they offer him that kind of "blood protection"

chic_sxydiva
true true yes yes yes

hotsauce6548
i am sorry but i do not remember anybody named mark evans

hotsauce6548
oooooo hes in dudley demented. i get it now. dudley and his gang beat him up.

Schizo_n_me
oi! thats right!!

chic_sxydiva
and everyone's making a fuss of him. he was just mentioned.

Schizo_n_me
Thats right 2!!

hotsauce6548
i dont no... i think he could be a big part cuz whoever sed dat jkr rites things she means is rite cuz (like they sed) how bout mrs figg?

Schizo_n_me
mrs figg had way more page space though....

hotsauce6548
true huh i dont no im confused

chic_sxydiva
aarggg i can't remember his name.
is she related to that ugly person w/ cat at hogwarts?
they're both a squib and loves cats

Schizo_n_me
filtch??

chic_sxydiva
yeah that's him. is he related to mrs figgs? their names start w/ F too.

Schizo_n_me
who knows? Not me...wink

airangel429
Lily comes from Muggle parents........BUT that Mark Evans kid could have ALSO been sent to a foster home or something IF something had actually happened to his parents when he was a child. Then of course Harry had to go to Petunia b/c she is a blood relative! big grin Mark Evans could very well be in the same boat as Lily...another witch in the family! big grin

Kristina
No, I don't think that makes sense: Harry's 5 years older than Mark, and so Mark's parents must have been alive when Harry needed a new home...I mean Mark's born four years after the Potters were killed.
There must have been other reasons why they didn't want or weren't able to adopt Harry.

Linkalicious
I agree that there is a coincidence about Mark Evans. And I think that he will probably end up at Hogwarts as many of you have suggested. My question is...what is his relationship to Harry? Obviously not his brother because both parents were dead before his birth. He can't be from Petunia because otherwise his name would be Mark Dursley. The only logical explanation is that Petunia & Lily had a brother. That is the only way that they could pass down the name Evans, and I realize they say nothing of Mark's parents in the books, but who are they? and what do they do? I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I'm sure that somehow Mark will get his revenge on Dudley for tormenting him. Perhaps he befriends Harry because he looks up to him and he is the only other young wizard in the neighborhood. Maybe he even gives up his location to Voldy...I might even go as far as saying that this "brother" of Lily and Petunia might have been a follower of Voldy and that might be the slight relationship between Lily and Voldy. (not relationship like James and Lily had.) Maybe Voldy wanted Lily but he couldn't win her over, just like Snape. Of course, these are extremely far fetched scenarios...

Kristina
I agree with you that Lily and Petunia must have had a brother (or their parents could have had a brother but I don't think J.K.Rowling would do that because that happenings would have been to far in the past). Yeah, I also reckon that poor, little "the victim" Mark will become much stronger as soon as he appears...but remember, Harry can't get his revenge before finishing school, so if little Mark will attend Hogwarts he can't either (in a magical way)

Linkalicious
That's the problem i had with my revenge statement. I just fail to see the relevence in adding a 1st year student to the plot when Harry is about to become a 6th year. He would be worthless to D.A. and probably more like Creevy with his camera. I'm interested to see if his character develops more in the coming books...

Kristina
Maybe Mark would take the part of that was Harry was in the first and second book?! I think he changed very much after the 2nd and after having killed Sirius with his "I'm right and you don't know anything about what I went through blablabla" - attitude, I guess he'll be more adult now. And after all that prophecy thing he can't be that sweet innocent boy anymore. So maybe Mark will take that part?! And Harry will look after him. What do you think?!

airangel429
ya know...THAT MAKES SENSE. They had a brother and KNOWING DUMBLEDORE...he would say as though Harry didn't have any other blood relatives..being that he has enough to deal with the fac that his Uncle is a deatheater might be a little TOO much. ALSO.....makes you wonder.......THAT would make sense as to why Lord V wouldn't want to kill Lily...b/c its not like he's after his faithful death eaters family members..........

ALSO.....makes me wonder if they did have a brother what if he was a half brother......maybe he did not have the same dad as Lily and Petunia...but had the same mom or vice versa...that would make it to where maybe he didn't have enough of Lily's same blood in him to make the protection charm work............. AND its a possibility that maybe they did have a brother and he was ADOPTED....... BUT you would think that he would have contact with Petunia...unless they aren't on speaking terms...ALSO if they did have a brother IT WOULD MAKE LOADS of sense....b/c Mark Evans is from Little Whingwang..... and in most cases family members tend to live in the same area.

MAYBE Vernon doesn't know that Petunia has a brother?? B/c you would think that he would say some snive remark

OH AND LAST OF ALL........I don't think that Mark's father is a wizard. I say this b/c Petunia said that the parents were thrilled that they now had a WITCH in the family......(something like that) UNLESS his dad was YOUNGER than them. That would make sense too. B/c Petunia seems to be older than Lily...b/c Lily died at 20.

HRMMMMMMM

russ_mathers
j.k.rowling is really good at throwing her readers off, there may be twists and turns, which she is good at. one minute will think he is and then the next they think he isnt. that shows how good j.k.rowling is in making us wonder big grin

Linkalicious
this is not actually related to this thread, but it might help me think of another relationship between Mark and Harry.

What was the occupations of Lily & James Potter?

If they say or hint this any of the books i would really like to know because apparently i don't pay attention to what i am reading.

Kristina
No, we don't know anything about the Potter's jobs. But they earned a lot of money, as Sirius did, too. I reckon we'll find out in the next books. But I wonder if they were Aurors like a lot of the other members of the Order?! Nah...we'll see...

Linkalicious
I think that someone would have told Harry that his parents were aurors if they were in fact aurors. I am completely clueless as to who they are other than ex head boy n girl and harry's parents.

Kristina
But I believe they were something to fight against Voldemort. I would be kind of disappointed if they just had a boring job in the Ministry or Gringott's. And I mean it wouldn't fit to their caracteristic - after the two pages of Lily I was really impressed by her. I think she was something really special and I think she wouldn't have done a job just because it was well-paid. She had the kind of social attitude, she wanted to help other people. And James was of course also a very impressing character - You can say what you want, but in my opinion they both had an anti-Voldemort job ;-) Yeah, but maybe they weren't Aurors...

Kristina
Airangel, I'm sorry, but I think I didn't get all your points...Do you mean, Mark's Dad was a Death Eater?! And what do you mean with Voldemort not being after faithful family members?!

When Mark's father is really Lily's brother, then I think he must be younger than her. Petunia's of course the eldest - maybe she already moved out when Mark's Dad got his letter - if he got one! - from Hogwarts. After Petunia came Lily - I believe she's not more than 3/4 years younger because Petunia was so jealous of Lily... yeah, and after Lily came Mark's Dad, at least 4 years younger because he must have been too young to take Harry when Lily died.
Maybe he wasn't a wizard but I'm sure he was on Lily's side, not on Petunia's.

unibrow
AAAH I ALREADY MADE A FORUM LIKE THIS AND NO ONE ANSWERE ME!!! i hate everybody

airangel429
WELL ...Kris..I was just throwing two different ideas....1 is they may be related to him........b/c lily is muggle born AND so was his father. That could have been her uncle or something.......and he wouldn't want to kill her b/c she would have HIS FAMILY'S BLOOD.....does that make more sense?

Then for Mark's dad I believe he would be their brother....BUT that he was not a wizard............and then his son, Mark...LIKE LILY.....would get the hogwarts letter......

Petunia probably doesn't talk to him...b/c he favored Lily and James.......if he would have despised them like her and Vernon..then they would have been the best of pals..ya know what I mean!

andyb44
You guys are all missing the easiest way to explain this. Mark Evans is Harry's Cousin. Petunia and Lily's Father had a brother who would of course be their uncle, assuming he had a child that boy would have been Lily's cousin(Petunia's too, but I'm not going to talk about her)
Mark Evans could be Harry's cousin. And because the blood tie Harry might have with the great uncle would be "diluted" The Dursleys were the only choice to keep young Harry safe.

airangel429
OH GOOD THOUGHT!

Kristina
That's also a good idea, but I don't think that the solution is so far in the past. But I don't like the thought of Mark's father being Harry's uncle either because he wouldn't be a substitude for Sirius! Mark or Mark's parents must affect the future happenings in some aspects, oserwise Mark wouldn't be mentioned.
I'm not sure if I ought to believe that Voldemort is somehow related to Lily...but their relationship wouldn't be an explanation why Voldy didn't want to kill Lily because he didn't care about relationships when he killed his father's family (book 4). But maybe Voldemort is Lily's grandfather or something?!

andyb44
Well, not saying it means anything. But in OotP isn'r Lily described as having flaming red hair?

Kristina
Yes, of course...but Harry's Lily's son and he hasn't got red hair either, has he?! I don't think that means something.

jcbernier
Under 'normal' circumstances you'd be correct, but given that JK Rowling has shown many connections and foreshadowings thus far, I say it's a sure bet that Mark Evans will plya some role in the last of the series.

jcbernier

Kristina
Exactly...JKR puts so much love in choosing names...that can't be coincidence!!

airangel429
True.....ALSO... it's rumoured that we will find out something HUGE about LILY in the next book!!! big grin

Also...LORD V didn't care about killing his dad's family b/c his dad was a FILTHY MUDBLOOD AS HE LIKES TO SAY! big grin

meandyoutoo
WHo is Mark Evans??

iluvpippin
*shrugs*

Tassie
From what we know-- he was mentioned in one of the books- spare my memory- and he might be related to Lily & Petunia, cuz of the name

frodo_dude
in book 5 harry said somethin' like this:
-dudley r beating 10 years old kids again? i know about mark evans

meandyoutoo
I know, that on JK Rowling's site, it had a poll on what question she would answer next, and it said something about Mark Evans. I could not for the life of me, think of who that was.

By the way, my mom heard that the next HPs were so dark, that they werent recommended for kids under 13... I dont know if there is any truth at all in this, but just passing it along.

frodo_dude
cool! i luv dark books punk

airangel
there's already a mark evans thread.........please go back and THOROUGHLY look through the forum before posting a new topic. thank you

zombieman
Im getting tired of hearing about this Mark Evans im sure he's not going to turn out to be of any importance and he's certainly not the half blood prince. If he was any relation to Harry don't you think he would be related to the Dursleys too and it would have been mentioned? Evans is his mothers side.

He's just some kid who Dudley beats up in book 5, nothing more nothing less. Get over it the lot of you.

Elondra
How do you know he's not important?

unless you are J.K. Roling of course.

punkyhermy
You know...i've been having the same feeling that Mark Evans isn't of any major importance too.But we'll have to wait and see if our predictions are verified.

el-pirate
but it also seemed that figgs wasn't important!! and harry said dudley beat up 10 year olds, and named mark as an example. then mark wouldn't know he was a wizard, when his parents are muggles. and what if harry can only live with close relatives or someting..... wink (sorry for my weird theories...)

greenfreak1402
mabie dumbledor diddn't send harry to marks family because he is adopted and he just kept his name
and he cant be harry's brother because Lilly died before mark was born

megajoint
=-spoiler=-

Mark Evans is nobody - he's not important to the plot. His last name is coincidentally the same as Lily Potter's maiden name.

more info on jkrowling.com site. (the FAQ)

too bad for Mark there were some nice theories floating about him and his suppose future reference

zombieman
Exactly as I thought, i knew the Mark Evans theory was a crock of shit. If Mark Evans came to Hogwarts I think he would have arrived on a flying pig.

megajoint
I too thought he was fake...someone said once that Evans is a common name in England so I opened my eyes back then

The Innkeeper
It just...sint a common name here

zombieman
Fair enough, i guess i can understand why you lot thought it was significant. Being from England though, I myself, have met at least 30 people named Evans.

Phoenix
I've never met anyone with the surname Evans... or Jones... or Brown... or any other supposedly 'common' English names... although I have met one Smith, no, wait, three if you include two teachers, but I generally don't count them as people stick out tongue

zombieman
There was an American Soccer player with the name 'Jones' in the early 90s. Sorry im going way off topic now.

punkyhermy
i knew it!i knew that he wasn't as important as other fans thought to be!

airangel
I think she is trying to throw us off. I honestly don't think she will tell us BLUNTLY every detail to do with the book or it will ruin the book's plot

zombieman
Oh come on give it up man, Mark Evans is just a kid Dudley beat up in book five. nothing more nothing less, face facts you were wrong.

punkyhermy
she told us off about herm and draco!!!i KNOW she is telling the truth

Phoenix
miffed

There's no need to be rude, angel was just expressing her opinion. And you don't really know for sure - Rowling has been known to feed people white lies and false facts

zombieman
I know, i apologise. I just think the Mark Evans theory was a textbook example of people reading too much into things.

airangel
merged

angelsflame265
lol JKR has updated and she said on the FAQ that Mark Evens is NOT importent, and that she also dosen't blame us for reading into it

RonzMyBoy
Despite having the same last name as Harry's mother, Mark is nothing more than a "walk-on" character, according to Rowling. (fact from www.hp-lexicon.org all facts on lexicon have been proven and have resources)

weegie
I know at least 1 Evans, 1 Jones and 1 Brown, And i have 3 teachers in my school at the moment will these names. They are common!
Has JK lied before? What about?

dRe4MsRrE4L
Just because jkr has suprised us before by having unimpotant things become part of the main plot at the end doesnt mean EVERYTHING she writes about has to . SO , stop tryin to say that Mark Evans might be important i mean maybe she ran out of names.....lol.jk.well either way he is a muggle and i dunt think he is that important. About 50% of the threads are about him. Get over it people he is not important!!!!

BingaBonga
Okay,I don't know where on FAQ on JKR's site that it says that Mark Evas is out of the question.... Can someone give me a link?

angelsflame265
I don't think she would lie just to get us off the track, I mean she could've answered another question to avoid it saying at the last minute that one pulled in the lead, but she wouldn't just tell everybody no when it was really yes

BingaBonga
I didn't say that. I'd just like to read it for myself because I can't find it.

angelsflame265
http://www.jkrowling.com/en/ and click on the paper clips then the poll

embarrasment i'm sorry if i offended you, but i wasn't really talking to you. i'm sorrysweatdrop

BingaBonga
It's okay, you didn't really. I'm reading it now..

flamewielder
i was scrolling thru the threads and i came across sumtin bout a mark evans in the HP books...did i iss sumtin in the first 5 books or what??? confused

~*~Tassie~*~
He was mentioned somewhere in the 5th book, I think, when Harry's talking to Dudley..? I can't remember..

You can try this links wink

Mark Evans
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299620

Mark Evans?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=296120

What about Mark Evans???
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15308

Evans!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7911

Seto Fett
Mark Evans is mentioned in OotP. He is of no importance however, just a character J.K. invented for the scene with Dudley and Harry.

~*~Tassie~*~
He could be of importance in future books..

orlandoOYEA
Hes of no importance in future books. JK wrote on her website that it was just a mistake and she had no intention of using him in future books for anything. She also said how stupid it was of her to do this and wondered how she didnt catch it.

Bythe way its mentioned in OotP when Harry told Dudley "I saw you beat up Mark Evans" something like that

~*~Tassie~*~
Really? confused

Thanks oyea big grin I don't really visit the site embarrasment

orlandoOYEA
lol, no problem.

Me either, thank god for mugglenet, they are brilliant people

BadKitty
thanks tassie for the links smile

hpsleuthscoobs
Have you ever really thought about Lily's parents the Evan's? Rumors are that Lily's parents one of them may have been a wizard or possibley they were both squibs. Also the rumor is that Lily and Petunia could have been adopted. If one or both of Lily's parents were squibs, this would explain why the Evans were so proud to have a witch in the family, why Lily's parents allowed her to practice magic at home, and why petunia was so resentful (if she knew). So now that the possiblity that Lily's parents the Evans may have been squibs or one of them a wizard it can be possible that Mark Evans is related to Harry as we can see in the fifth book Sirius Black's Family line is long and weaves in and out every where. So you never no Mark maybe Harry's second cousin or something like that. And as many of you has already pointed out Mark was only ten at the time and will be turning eleven so it is possible that we will see him next year. So it can be possible that Mark Evans is the Half-blood prince. Lily's parents weren't full blood wizards possibly so it can be possible that Evans is not a full blood wizard. I guess there is so much that we can wonder about since the only thing we know about Mark Evans is that he is 10 and people are putting him on their polls for who is the half-blood prince. So now that this probably doesn't make too much sense because my mind is running full of possiblities and ideas I will leave you to wonder about them.

monkeypo11311
I believe that Rowling put his last name in there to some importance. I mean she could have just said "Mark".... Sry if i dont make sense. I dont tend to. Any thoght e-mail me at [email protected]

pretty angel
but mark evans is a muggle right well everyone in lillys family were muggles she was a mudblood the only witch in the family and harry is forbiden to ask any questions about family members from his side of the family but i actully think she did that by mistake if petunia had people from her side of the family she would of said something about them

big gay kirk
Evans... third most common name in wales, after Jones and Hughes.... it would be more unlikely if harry didn't com across someone with his mother's surname... I know at least thirty Smiths, from eighteen different families, ten of whom are Robert Smiths.... I know lots of Parsonses whom I am not related to.... I also know a fifty year old bloke called Harry Potter....

RoguePw25
Closed. big grin

Phoenix
Merged

TheSun
Silly people just don't understand.

angelsflame265
shouldn't this be closed? as mark evans isn't a real issue any more

Phoenix
It's still interesting tho... and you never know, JK mite just be confusing us all and he WILL end up being a major player... shifty

sugar&sweet
i no some1 called mark evens, he lives down my street. weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.