The Complain About Your Life Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
cmon ppl let the whining start

ok ill go first
my life sux because
its Saturday afternoon and i have nothing to do but sit on the computer and create stupid threads,

i don't have a car yet and i can't drive, but desperately want to

and its too hot out

carnage713
b lucky im freezin my ass off

dave123
everythings good, except i'm too young to drive

carnage713
same here and drink but i do it n e way

tptmanno1
i wanna drive!!!
whats worse is imgonna get a car in a couple of months that i have to wait a year to drive

BackFire349
Stop complaining, you could have it alot worse buddy. So what, you don't have anything to do saturday, neither does anyone on here right now, and they aren't complaining. I don't see why your situation is so much worse then any of the rest of ours.

I have nothing to complain about in my life.

carnage713
i already got my car and i gotta wait a year 2. its an 82 corvette.
but more importantly i gotta wait 6 yrs to "legally" drink

DeNiro
i am just copasetic nothing going bad in my life i cant drive yet either but i get my license and car in 3 months going to get a black camaro SS with t tops and a kick ass system and i only have to pay for the system the parents r paying for everything else not to mention one of my best friends dad owns like 5 car dealerships so i am pretty much set for cars

carnage713
me and my dad have put 12 grand into my vette. it is his car but instead of sellin it hes givin it to me

tptmanno1
the whole point of this thread is to take thelittle things in your life and blow them waaayyy outta proportion so it seems like ur life completly sux when its accualy pretty good

ur lucky deniro

BackFire349
Oh ok, well in that case, I have to go to work in an hour.

carnage713
hmmm i got a hang nail

tptmanno1
suuxxx
u gotta work on a saturday

DeNiro
well i am lucky to have a friend with a dad with that many dealerships but the whole my parents buying me is a car is 15 years of never getting in troubel and not gettin suspended or even having tha tmany detentions i deserve a car and also i am a only child wich i luv so yeah i get alot of shit i want but i aint spoiled ok let me see sumthing bad about my life well i got a zit on my forhead and it hurts and i keep breaking out on my back

JediHDM
im outta money and i dont have reloaded on DVD...that sux

tptmanno1
ditto

diegocala
Well, I am at work, but it is not too bad, it is the only time I get to talk to you punks stick out tongue

carnage713
i bought the reloaded dvd. i like it. i didnt like it a good as the first but its great

tptmanno1
ok less positive more negativity,
this is the pessimistic thread,
lucky carnage, i want that movie!!!!!
too bad i have 0 money

carnage713
ok lets see ummm

besides my hang nail my sodas flat?

tptmanno1
well i have no soda.
I wanna soda!!

diegocala
More negitivity huh
Alright tptmanno, your life does suck j/k stick out tongue

carnage713
hahaha have a special cookie

diegocala
I have already had...well alright!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
complain about life hmmmm y? be happy u have a life smile if u have food, shelter, water and entertainment ur fine...for now.

life's a ***** and then you die.

silver_tears
nothing to complain about.......well almost nothing miffed

drunk_nazgul
Riiiiight... my life sucks, as far as guys, and family and money and crap...

silver_tears
got lots of money.......family is always fine........tons of friends.......
a little weird that dont have a guy now but ill do wink

Nivvy
Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !! Hate Manager, Workd, People !!

Nivvy
Spelling >_<.... !!!!!!!!

ANGERRRRRRRRRRR SO ANGRYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

blakangel
Life is bullshit,
fun is a lie,
Life is full of sadness & misery,
and then you die.
Life is but a scary dream,
Pain hurt and deceit all just make us scream.
Love being just a mere fly on the wall,
Crushed and killed over time, no life left at all.
Have you ever felt so alone that it made you feel sad,
Have you ever felt a yearning for the touch of someone's hand.
Have you ever felt a pain so deep that came from within,
The road to recovery you could not find or begin.
Lost in a loveless world with no clear way out,
Feeling nothing more than pain and self doubt.
Seeking happiness and love at the break of each new dawn,
Only to find worse pain on you does spawn.
I understand not where my life is to head,
My head is filled with emptiness, misery and dread.
Life no longer synchronous, time merely passes by,
I dare not glance in the mirror to see the shallowness of my own eye.

Nivvy
ARGHHHHHHHH Evil Evil work..... Arghhhhhhh Deprivation of Lance.... Arghhhhhhhh stupid Itchy shoulder that annoys me each time every night.... Arghhhh arghh argh Hoesssss !!!!

* Chases a few with a rake *

Skank skank skankansknknskanksnaksnkakssssss !!!!!!!

..... What am i mad at them for.... ??

tptmanno1
hahahahah
wow nivvy, lotsa anger there

Aries
Come on I know everyone has something to complain about. so heres a thread that you can just complain on big grin

*lizziekk*
i have an evil twin sister sad

rickyduck
ARGH! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO GO ROUND WEARING NYLON SAYING 'DOODEEDOODEEDOO' AND THEN BY A BIG CHOCALATE GATEAU GO HOME AND EAT IT!

Aries
owe do people mistake you for her ?

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Aries
owe do people mistake you for her ?
yes its really annoying.....

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
i have an evil twin sister sad
Yeah, I'm sure she's the evil one whistling

Aries
Originally posted by rickyduck
ARGH! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO GO ROUND WEARING NYLON SAYING 'DOODEEDOODEEDOO' AND THEN BY A BIG CHOCALATE GATEAU GO HOME AND EAT IT!

Tell me about it laughing

Aries
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
yes its really annoying.....

I feel sorry for you sad big grin

rickyduck
why was this moved when it was started in 2003? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get it.

Morning_Glory
my life is good

DarkC
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
my life is good
Mine, on the other hand, has been sentenced to a living hell. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I f*cking hate Report Card Day.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
Mine, on the other hand, has been sentenced to a living hell. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I f*cking hate Report Card Day.

take your bitching somewhere else stick out tongue

BakaXero
my life is a joke. filled with stupid ironies

DarkC
Originally posted by LethalFemme
take your bitching somewhere else stick out tongue
mhm

LethalFemme
mhm

miffed

DarkC
Originally posted by LethalFemme
miffed
hug

LethalFemme
hug

eek! angel

Lightningrod
life is so full of shit and drama it sucks ass
people lately around me just plain suck!
They are rude and inconsiderate to their surroundings and other others they should just go off and go somewhere else!

JaehSkywalker
like who?

Mywi
Originally posted by Lightningrod
They are rude and inconsiderate to their surroundings and other others they should just go off and go somewhere else!

hug

Lightningrod
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
like who?
like people at my job
drama drama drama
all it is is just drama
and people being stuck about about stuff

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Mywi
hug

Thanks smile

JaehSkywalker
petpet

Morning_Glory
They are rude and inconsiderate to their surroundings and other others they should just go off and go somewhere else! boo hoo

d-fly_girl008
Sorry 'bout that...

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
boo hoo
shut up

Strangelove
They are rude and inconsiderate to their surroundings and other others they should just go off and go somewhere else! petpet

Kelly_LS
Amen.....

Zach just hurt me for the 2nd time after we had just made up yesterday.....

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Amen.....

Zach just hurt me for the 2nd time after we had just made up yesterday..... Why'd you give him a second chance? If it were me, I'd hold a grudge for sooo long...

Great the Vraya
post complaints you have about anything in the world here... I complain about how I come up with crappy threads like this one.

MR.Grum
how do u come up with thies u take ridelin and redbull and see wut happens

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by MR.Grum
how do u come up with thies u take ridelin and redbull and see wut happens First let's try spelling correctly ok Grum? confused

Strangelove
Already done....no expression

B!tch and Moan

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
First let's try spelling correctly ok Grum? confused look at my bio

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Strangelove
Already done....no expression

B!tch and Moan No, you see that was bitching and moaning, this is complaining ninjaOriginally posted by MR.Grum
look at my bio I don't care about your stupid little bio about how you're trying to liberate the world or whatever that bullcrap is

MR.Grum
No, you see that was bitching and moaning, this is complaining ninja I don't care about your stupid little bio about how you're trying to liberate the world or whatever that bullcrap is i just wana be a anal know it all and suck lots of dick ok u win

Strangelove
No, you see that was bitching and moaning, this is complaining ninjaOh, how silly of me no expression

MR.Grum
lol im gone

dave_kodak
ok now ive got something to say and if i dont say it i will just explode and not in a good way.... oh no, now this is one of those things im sure your normaly not going to see someone talk about but i have to say it i just have too.

i like food, its one thing on this earth i like, dont ask me why its far to hard to talk about, anywho, my sister has this grand idea that no matter what i cook she has to add pasta to it, now im all for having a side dish, but every single day for every single meal for the past month of only pasta. im sorry folks i just cant do it, is there anyway i could get her to smegg off and stop cooking it? and incase your wondering i cook the dinners in my house.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by MR.Grum
ok u win. teehee, little does he know that I changed his quote which is something that everyone got bored of doing months ago...he's probably pissing his pants with embarrassment right now hahaha LOLzzzzz!!!!111! no expression go **** yourself

§P0oONY
post complaints you have about anything in the world here... I complain about how I come up with crappy threads like this one.
DEY TUK R JUBZ

Xerus
There's too many people that don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. And some of the ones who can tell the difference still use the wrong one more than half of the time.

Too many people that are old enough and have the internet that they pay for themselves that don't even know how to type with correct anything(grammar, punctuation, etc.).

Too many people that think they are 'the shit' with no reason.

Too many people in general.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Xerus
There's too many people that don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. And some of the ones who can tell the difference still use the wrong one more than half of the time.

Too many people that are old enough and have the internet that they pay for themselves that don't even know how to type with correct anything(grammar, punctuation, etc.).

Too many people that think they are 'the shit' with no reason.

Too many people in general.

ur right.
hahahaha i kidd i kidd.

Great the Vraya

Xerus
laughing out loud I cumcur
I'm sure you do.
=/

Great the Vraya
I hate how when you jump off the top floor of a hospital in real life you get hurt real bad...but in GTA he only loses like 10% of his health. sad

MR.Grum
no expression ima go **** myself alright

Great the Vraya
Oh you're clever no expression

Blanka
complain

MR.Grum
no expression i aint do nothing

Great the Vraya
whatever no expression

dave_kodak
whatever no expression

.... sure dont whatever me. jerk

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by dave_kodak
.... sure dont whatever me. jerk I wan't whateverin you I was whatevering Grum

FoxMeister
the lamp posts are out to get me

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Strangelove
Why'd you give him a second chance? If it were me, I'd hold a grudge for sooo long...
I got hurt for my 3rd time yesterday but the last two were false *Sigh*. People keep giving me false information and then I have to go to Zach and get reassured. It pisses me off, especially because I cried so hard last night for nothing and caused myself a headache.

Kongu Dude
****, crap. no expression

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I got hurt for my 3rd time yesterday but the last two were false *Sigh*. People keep giving me false information and then I have to go to Zach and get reassured. It pisses me off, especially because I cried so hard last night for nothing and caused myself a headache.
My next complaint is that I'm scared..and I'm kind of ticked off because Elizabeth doesn't want to "go out" with Zach but she wants to "go out on dates" with him and that's the exact same relationship he and I have, and will hopefully continue having this Friday if all goes well..and that kind of upsets me because, well, wouldn't it upset you? I mean she's very religious so I don't know if she will do anything other than kiss him..and she's already done that..but I just can't get that out of my mind. I'm just scared. I don't think he would, but what if I was ditched for him to go out with her on a date?

simonrob123
my life sucks
i go to an all boys school so people call me gay
all my freind have xbox live and broad band but i dont
my last girl freind dumped me becouse her freind told her that i was ugly even though when i ask people they say im hot
and to top it all off my sole mate lve in a diffent contry and i just want to meat her even if its only for an hour

my life sucks

Vinny Valentine
...Are you Ugly?

Kaldorei
Originally posted by simonrob123
my life sucks
i go to an all boys school so people call me gay
my last girl freind dumped me becouse her freind told her that i was ugly even though when i ask people they say im hot
and to top it all off my sole mate lve in a diffent contry and i just want to meat her even if its only for an hour

my life sucks

Your life is what you makes it. If you want it to suck, then it will.

I always look on the bright side of stuff. You should too smile

It really helps big grin No matter how bad things look, there is always something to be grateful for.

BakaXero
oh boo hoo... life sucks i wanna cut myself
is that your reasons for being whiney?
I know people who are worse off.
Get over it!

simonrob123
no
this is me

Les yeux clos
Good God man, get a spine. euro

T.M
Originally posted by BakaXero
oh boo hoo... life sucks i wanna cut myself
is that your reasons for being whiney?
I know people who are worse off.
Get over it!

Man you just went into my head and stole my thoughts... thats is exactly what I was thinking.

Kaldorei
no
this is me

Originally posted by Kaldorei

It really helps big grin No matter how bad things look, there is always something to be grateful for.

Aaaaand

no
this is me

Cute yes

Les yeux clos
Plus the world is going to end in 2012, so you won't have to worry about not having an X-box for much longer anyway. big grin

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
Plus the world is going to end in 2012, so you won't have to worry about not having an X-box for much longer anyway. big grin

eek!

cry

Les yeux clos
eek!

cry It's when the Mayan calendar stops. yes But then the world is always going to end according to someone. Puts things in perspective though.

Sanctuary

lol

I mean.. Aww. petpet

simonrob123
u know i could list a heap more things that i make my life suck

dave_kodak
u know i could list a heap more things that i make my life suck everyones life sucks, the only thing you can do is throw on a kick'n smile and change it for yourself, and if you need help and dont know what to do, you can watch Patrolling with Sean Kennedy.(which can be found on google video)

Les yeux clos
u know i could list a heap more things that i make my life suck No legs? Orphaned? Brain cancer? Poverty? Lack of underwear? Chocolate addiction?

BakaXero
No legs? Orphaned? Brain cancer? Poverty? Lack of underwear? Chocolate addiction? hmm... three and a half out of six.
is that bad?

Seraphim XIII
The Mayan Calendar is bullshit.

Les yeux clos
hmm... three and a half out of six.
is that bad? Not too bad..I have all of them. yes

Bonie
Oke, THIS BLOODY SCHOOL SUCKS LIKE HELL! its Beutiful weather outside and i still need to go 2 hours of school.... Waaaa im getting crazy.

BakaXero
who's Mayan and why does he have his own calendar?

RogerRamjet
It's when the Mayan calendar stops. yes But then the world is always going to end according to someone. Puts things in perspective though.

i thought the world ended 7 years ago, Les yeux clos?!

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i thought the world ended 7 years ago, Les yeux clos?! It did..and I think it ended last year as well. hmm

BakaXero
Not too bad..I have all of them. yes
Interesting hmm

Kaldorei
u know i could list a heap more things that i make my life suck

RogerRamjet
It did..and I think it ended last year as well. hmm

well now i'm confuzzled! confused

BakaXero

I don't think it's working. erm
Try glueing it onto his retinas.

Les yeux clos
well now i'm confuzzled! confused We're screwed either way? confused

RogerRamjet
We're screwed either way? confused

the world has ended so often throughout the centuries...you wouldn't know how often you got screwed anyway..srug

Kaldorei
I don't think it's working. erm
Try glueing it onto his retinas.

Well, I will leave it. But none can say I did not try smile

Oh well, this is not the kind of thread I will hang out in. Too depressive title blink

Les yeux clos
the world has ended so often throughout the centuries...you wouldn't know how often you got screwed anyway..srug It's true. shrug We'll just keep getting screwed until we feel it I guess.

Rohangiga
fuc i did really shit on my maths test today, my brother just got back from china, this week has be fricken boring, ihad to wake up at 5;ooam yesterday, and then go straight to school, and we had to sit through a 2hour assembly, and i got drenched in rain, and can not fucewn do any sport for like atleast 3 more weeks and have not benn able to any for the past 2 months because of my stupid brocken arm

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Rohangiga
fuc i did really shit on my maths test today, my brother just got back from china, this week has be fricken boring, ihad to wake up at 5;ooam yesterday, and then go straight to school, and we had to sit through a 2hour assembly, and i got drenched in rain, and can not fucewn do any sport for like atleast 3 more weeks and have not benn able to any for the past 2 months because of my stupid brocken arm

hug

I bumped my head today erm

Scottie
hug

I bumped my head today erm petpet

Rohangiga
hug

I bumped my head today erm rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Strangelove
My life sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.