Who was the worst real life killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
like out of john wayne gacy and ted bundy jeffery dulmore etc.. who do u think was the worst i think the worst was betweeen gacy and dulmore well dulmore cause he ate people and gacy was gay and he would have sex with buddies after he killed them i think so that is sick as hell so i give the title to gacy

slayer
same here. sick

LeAtHerRFace
Gacy, Dulmore and Jack The RiPPeR...

xblanex
GAYcy.

~fuoco~
ALL OF THEM!!!

grymlock
i drink to that!! coz all of them are sick!! beer

cheers!!

DeNiro
yeah pretty much all of them but i am just saying the worst of the worst i mean is there ne i didnt mention i know theres a lot like manson and shit but i mean ne one out there u know about liek fuuckin house of a thousand corpses people or ummmm wrng tunr people cause i mean if people r out there that r actully like that i mean shit what kind of world r we living in

mechmoggy
I feel uncomfortable putting these nutters into a league table by volume of their crimes.

I agree they're all equally nutty.

BackFire349
Micheal Jackson.

badkittykitty
If your talking of all time..many many people like vlad the impaler come to mind.
...and many number of people during the holocaust. dr josef mengele was a ghastly killer during those times *ack* theres some many twisted people in this world

ragesRemorse
human history is the worst. Though there may not have been serial killers of the low standard 20th century . There has however , always been a crazy man with murdering intentions that ruled over all. This leads to the most senseless killings, and the highest amount. So i say the best serial killer is always the man in charge. This is different for everybody

Lord_Andres
JACK THE RIPPER, he was the coolest, kinda ghost like, or should I say Myers like?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Puff Daddy (P.Diddy) lol

grymlock
Countess Elizebeth Bathory... she's the one and only

cheers mate!!

DeNiro
i am just talking like one mang from like killing people like with wepons like bundy and them not like hitler i know he was the worst he was just insane but i am just tlaking about the people who go out and find people kill them horror movie style then finally get caughte with a body count rate of lke 30 or so not 8 million like hitler did

ANGELIQUE
I RECENTLY READ A BOOK ON DIFFERENT SERIAL KILLERS,
THEY WERE ALL PRETTY BAD,I THINK THAT VALD DRACULA
WAS REALLY SICK BACUSE OF SOME OF THE THINGS HE DID!

Morph
O.J.....That's right. I went there.

pablo007
Jack the Ripper sucks, he only killed two hookers but with great brutality.

pablo007
Dahmer, Gacey and Bundy were kinda strong.

Lord_Andres
he killed 6 or 7 pablo, and ya Dracula is probobly the worst, he give people the worst deaths, very painful ones

pablo007
I'm pretty sure they're 2, let me do some research

pablo007
it was 5

Lord_Andres
http://www.casebook.org/victims/

he may have killed even more

Lord_Andres
but enyway Dracula was the worstsmile

SaTsuJiN
I think they're all the worst since they've deprived people of relatives, spouses, children etc. After you kill someone there is no degree of bad. You've already crossed a line you cant go back to.

Espantada20
I seriously doubt Vladimir was the worst.I think it was Ed Gein.When did Dracula use peoples skulls to eat soup out of?

Espantada20
So does that mean I've crossed the line?

Dagons Blade
Spoken very well, friend.

My vote for the worst killer of all time?

Well it started about 60 years ago, when a failed artist decided to overthrow his country's government, and he spent 2 years in jail
during which he wrote a book about his struggle. upon release, his dream became reality as soon, one by one, all the other people in the surrounding countries began wearing HIS school uniforms...

The Nazis: A warning from history.....

SaTsuJiN
"So does that mean I've crossed the line?"

Dont know, dont care really hehe. Guess you gotta decide for yourself

Lord_Andres
do you know how Dracula killed people?

Lord_Andres
the most common kill way he used, was the spike death, I'l try to draw it

Treehuggerjanie
marilyn manson smoked dead peoples bones

badkittykitty
Vlad Dracula got this wonderful title because this was his favorite form of killing...someone on here asked if he ate soup out of a skull he did much worse and would even dip his bread in fresh blood.

Lord_Andres
the spike turment could take days, sometimes the spike reached all the way up to the heart, just imagin the pain

xblanex
Does that go up their ass?

Lord_Andres
no between their ass and dick

Brody
Being a serial killer fanatic and writer of a few novels of my own...there are a tossup of choices for the worst killer. I see a lot of you say Gacy was the worst. Gacy was a fat businessman and child molester...Gacy was nothing more but a sick rapist with a thing for little boys...but one guy who can beat Gacy, is Albert Fish.

Fish was around during the depression, he would dress as a businessman and offer jobs to people, get to know their kids and then they would never see their kids or Fish again. Weeks later Fish would write letters to the famalies telling them how good their kid tasted and how he cooked them...Gacy might have been a murderer of little boys, but Fish was a murderer, rapist and cannibal of all kinds of children.

As far as the worst serial killer goes....I would have to say its a mixup between Henry Lee Lucas and Andei Chikatilo.

BackFire
Ah, Henry Lee Lucas. The basis for the great horror movie 'Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer.

By the way Brody, welcome to the forums smile That's some interesting (yet disturbing) information you gave us. I had never heard about Fish, but he certainly sounds worthy of being mentioned in this thread.

Striel
What about the Sawney Beane family? Some say they never really existed, others say they did, but they were definately the most horrible of killers...

Tattooz
www.crimelibrary.com

good reading in there
i'll say the Zodiac killer cause he has never been caught.

Lord_Andres
neiter was Jack the ripper

Espantada20
I'd like to be a great serial killer one day.JK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.