Question About The Superbrawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Okey Dokey People

We've all seen shots from the trailers of neo fighting smith surrounded by thousands of smith clones. But none of the trailers have shown any of the clones fighting neo aswell. Does this mean:

a} That's a treat awaiting us in the movie
b} The Wachowskis have screwed us over by only having the original
smith fight

Any thoughts much appreciated

dave123
c) both of the above?

burlyman
why is that screwing us over?
weve seen neo fight loads of smiths before in reloaded
it would get too messy
its the 1 and the 0 thats important here

dave123
i mean that the W bros have screwed us over in something in the film so BLATENTLY we havent even thought to question it!

Verity
Why would we be screwed up by seeing Neo fight only one Smith? Isn't it like the last confrontation?...From a pic I've seen, the fight between Neo and Smith does some MAJOR damage to their surroundings! Personally, I can't wait! Happy Dance

JKozzy
Yeah, I agree Verity.... I can't wait for November to be here.... big grin

JediHDM
that is not screwing us over, it is Neo fighting the only SMITH that matters, the original...

Crash_Overload
Humm... Screwing us over??? I don't think so. As I said awhile back, kill the original kill em all.... What in fact WOULD be screwing us over would be MWAM... but I respect the people who think it is Right.

AliasNeo15
is it true that all the Smiths are connected together to the point where the original dies, then they all die?

Verity
That's a plausible theory. thumb up

AliasNeo15
well it would be even better if that wasnt the case, becus if her were to defeat the original smith, he would hav to take out the 3 billion smiths left over. That would be pretty sweetsmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Verity
There would have to be another burly brawl tho....one is enough. blink

JediHDM
there is no point for neo to fight all 6 billion Smiths, when we know he can kill one...Its like at the end of M1, when Neo killed Smith and the others ran away...no point...

rysdigital
good point, jedi.

AliasNeo15
still, u can ask the same Q about y Neo didnt just fly away when there were all those smiths in the Burley Brawl. Why didnt he just fly away at the very beginning?

JediHDM
Neo had a chance, BEFORE Smith kept calling more and more Smiths to him...if He could have beat him then, he would've, as it were, Neo knew he couldn't beat him then, thats when he left...

forumcrew
maybe he wanted to test them... he just then learned he could duplicate himself... he prolly wanted to test how powerfull he was now.. so he tossed around some smiths for a bit then got bored and took off

Crash_Overload
I WANTED TO BRING THIS UP!!!!!! ===> The part RIGHT after Neo slams in the bench, One Smith Actually FLEW down at him? Now, it was not The Eagle thing Morpheus does, He just lifted in the air... no crouch pounce, just lift. Now I KNOW that I have great chances to be wrong, but It got to my attention because that Smith Just LIFTED in the air.

JediHDM
Im pretty sure he jumped, but i cant tell, dont got the DVD yet...

forumcrew
im checking this out right now..

forumcrew
smith definantly crouches down and jumps.. its a quick glimpse but obvious none the less

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.