Are there any easter eggs on Reloaded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
Are there any easter eggs on Reloaded?

Verity
Doesn't look like it...if someone finds something tho....speak up pls! stick out tongue big grin

Crash_Overload
Literly or Figurativly? If Fig, then there are tones apon Tones!!! take Smith's liscence PLat for example.... And the Neb... Mark 3 something...... Then Morph's speach when it blows up..... Then JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE NUMBER (101 Neo's Apartment / brainwashing) WHERE DID THE MATRIX PHILOSIPHICAL FORUM GO!!??

JediHDM
good question, cause it was gone before i even arrived here...i would have loved to have read it...

dragonpisces272
Isnt this similar to another thread?? Besides, I havent even found one yet, and still am trying to find one.

spydar1982
what was that about morpheus' speech???

The Ones
havent you see reloaded

priestjim
"I've dreamed a dream. But now that dream is gone from me."

priestjim
Remember the book from which Neo took out a disk and gave it to the guy with the "white rabbit" chick? "Simulation & Simulacra"

burlyman
this thread is a joke, right?

unless you mean on the dvd

priestjim
314 seconds to open the door to the source : 100 times pi smile
Yes burlyman this thread is a joke. I am just posting to raise my post number :P smile

dave123
does it look like there is a delicious chocolate treat on your DVD or not?

priestjim
huh? smile

dave123
he asked if there was an easter egg on reloaded, i gave a simple answer big grin

priestjim
laughing out loud rofl!

audioheem
how can u check ur post count anyway?

priestjim
dunno. I have selected a black theme that displays under every avatar a rating like "Forum Master" or "Forum groupie" or such. It is an approximate post count.

dave123
at the top, click members, then go to "top 75 whatever....."

dave123
or click ur name, u have done 145 i think

stinkfist462
mtv reloaded is the funniest shit ever!!!!!!!!

JediHDM
yes, it is...i especially like Will Ferrell as the Architect...too funny

spydar1982
"what up g? you cant handle it!" - best ever LOLx1000000

But I am the ONE who started this thread. Its no joke, I just wanted to know if there were any easter eggs on the Reloaded DVD. But you fatasses can only think about food!!! (jk jk). M1 DVD had some cool easter eggs (hidden features for the slower Matrix fans out there).

dave123
i was JJ big grin i aint got the dvd, and i dont think there are any eggs, and even if there are, there aint that many....

happy hunting big grin

priestjim
It's too early to see them on the net. The DVD only got out 5 days ago!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.