World Without Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
OKAY!

OKAY! ounce again I am "Just wondering" not "I have hard proof that leads somewhere" but "Just thinking" That When The Oracle Said "You Have the sight now Neo, YOU ARE LOOKING AT A WORLD WITHOUT TIME" And at the end of Reloaded, well, all the scence are in different orders, past goes after, present is before and the futur is during, but all shuffled. Either it was MEAN'T to be like that Because of the "World Without Time" in that acse I find it cool that the Wachwski Brothers continued on that. If not, well, Still ties in to "The World Without Time.

Usual Suspects are very welcomed. (I will not name because I KNOW I will forget some, but you know yourselves)

NOW just don't say MWAM pleeeaaassseeee

audioheem
clever production

spydar1982
I don't think it was a world without time or whatever. Its definetly MWAM!!! Just kidding. What I thought was they it was all during the present. They were showing everyone and their role in making sure Neo made it to the source because if one falls all fail. So during these scenes it was important what all were doing.

JediHDM
well, i can tell you that Sifer is gonna say that the future is shown when the Sentinels are flying through "Zion" but im STILL not sure about that...what i do think, however, is that, I liked the way the brothers intertwined the different times in the speech by Morpheus.

Sifer
I wasn't gonna say that at all smile He can see the world without time in the digital world and that ability will no doubt become available in the real world during Revolutions. By this I mean he will ascend to a place where there is no time - he will evolve.

EyeMakeMovies
ya this would expain why the dates in M1 are all screwy with he dates in reloaded

JediHDM
how are the dates all screwy?

audioheem
According to something.. (my sources are really bad) but I've read somewhere that time is gettin faster and by 2012 it'll go crazy or something. I'm a bit crap tonight aren't I? sad

JediHDM
in the matrix or our world...?

EyeMakeMovies
in the couple shots at the beginning and end of M1, there are dates in the race program when they show the trace program running--from the beggining of M1 to the end of M1 a year and a half pass by--theres a huge thread about this somewhere--i'll find it and post it

EyeMakeMovies
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13148

and theres another thread about it

audioheem
our world

spydar1982
audioheem> its 2014. The Mayan's predicted the end of the world in 2014. I guess what some people fear is that so far all of their predictions are been correct. I forget what but something related to that starts in 2012. You should check out this video by Incubus called "Warning" its sort of got a Matrix look to it, but the video is based around the whole 2014 idea.

spydar1982
*have been correct.

Sifer
Lot's of Incubus songs have relevance to The Matrix - Very talented group, it's a pity the bassist left.

spydar1982
Yeah Alex left... No bueno..... BUT! He is being replaced by Ben Kenny of the ROOTS! <<<also sucks that Ben left the roots... Yeah but Incubus is very cool with their philosophical touch.

audioheem
in the book Matrix Warrior it says that due to the increasing amount of information we're provided with (something like its 10000x more than 2000 years ago) per day, the info-overload will occur in 2012 where we cease to receive info, but become it ourselves. not saying i believe this but i thought the mayan thing was 2012 too so it linked in nicely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.