god hates us all (slayer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heaven's_a_lie
i fancy slayer's kerry king's guitar skills...HE'S GOT TALENT Happy Dance <<<dancing bannas are arousing >>> what do you think??? huh??

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think this threads title SUX. god hates us all? what the **** man. cmon y would u listen to something like that. its sad and pathetic. im not dissing u.

grymlock
i love slayer, i collect their album from 'show no mercy' uptil 'devine intervention'..

they rock!!! cheers mate!!

loserib
**** yeah god hates us all slayyyyyyyeerrrr
im planing on picking up tickets to see them with hatebreed
and otep on the jager tour ive seen slayer before great show kerry king is awsome did you know dave mustain tought him how to play guitar

blakangel
Im just listening to srenity in murder now...

slayer is awesome big grin

SelphieT
My favorite slayer album.

Deviance is my favorite song. happy

Violent2Dope
God is a pussy. F*ck him.

Nellinator
Originally posted by SelphieT
My favorite slayer album.

Deviance is my favorite song. happy Reign in Blood and Seasons of the Abyss are all I really listen to, but this album is okay. At any rate, Jeff Hanneman is much better than Kerry King technically and songwriting wise, founded Slayer before Kerry King, and is much more diverse and interesting. Somehow Kerry King became the face of the band. It has never ceased to baffle me.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Nellinator
Reign in Blood and Seasons of the Abyss are all I really listen to, but this album is okay. At any rate, Jeff Hanneman is much better than Kerry King technically and songwriting wise, founded Slayer before Kerry King, and is much more diverse and interesting. Somehow Kerry King became the face of the band. It has never ceased to baffle me.

Pff, Kerry King is a jerk homophobe. The only thing I like about him are his solos. I've never thought of him as the face of the band however. I always saw Tom Araya as the face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.