Joey Jordison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heaven's_a_lie
JOEY'S GOT MAD SKILLS AND HE'S HOT..I WORSHIP JOEY...JOEY 4EVER .. Happy Dance what do you thinK??

blakangel
I love Joey....

Ive met him...hes so small,I think hes about 5.2ft... my mate got his drumsticks...

he is sooo cool. big grin

loserib
joey is a bad ass drummer

Bad Boy
Great drummer!

BackFire349
say what you will about him, but the little bastards fast.

Killer
he is 5'4 i thing... i am pretty sure

but he he ****in AWSOME!

sordsnbld
dude hes awsome

SlipknoT
He's a very good drummer but over rated, Hes crazy live.

sordsnbld
did anyone go to the concert where joey did the spinny thing and played drums at the same time.

SlipknoT
Mhm He did that Through the whole SBLVS tour, I was soo pissed I missed it to Go to a Funeral mad

Benjio
I saw him on stage with Metallica at Download, the only show Lars has ever missed, and he seemed to fit in and add some shit of his own, was really good, I dunno if he is better than Lars though

basementred
he is god,

SlipknoT
Do you mean "god" or "good"?

tabby999
Originally posted by Benjio
I saw him on stage with Metallica at Download, the only show Lars has ever missed, and he seemed to fit in and add some shit of his own, was really good, I dunno if he is better than Lars though

not hard for joey to be better than lars

Rob Owns You
Hes one of the best drummers I know, hes fast as hell with his drum sticks

Doubledee90
Originally posted by sordsnbld
did anyone go to the concert where joey did the spinny thing and played drums at the same time.

Yeah I did. It was ****ing amazing.....Unbelievable.....Best night of my life. I love JOEY!!! He is amazing! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.