Mwam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
Now I'm not some crazy loon who is a die hard Matrix freak... ok well maybe I am, but has anyone ever thought that they were living in a dream? I am assuming we all do or a lot do. This is obviously where the idea from which the Matrix was born (?).

JediHDM
what are you asking? do i believe the real world is MWAM? or is our world a matrix?

forumcrew
if your proposing that say zion is still a matrix.. your a few months late.. or are you just saying that the entire movie is a dream world and at the end their gonna wake up and go man what a crazy dream

Sifer
Right here is a thought:

There are 3 worlds: The Matrix, The Real World (within which the Matrix exists), and the Ethereal World (In which the Real World Exists).

You awaken from the dream world and enter the real and evolve and ascend into the spiritual realm where you can see the world without time and live on forever. There is only 1 true path to this world - LOVE - all beings can live as 1 and be united in peace and this is why it is so important that machines learn to love...

spydar1982
NO NO NO. I think MWAM would be ok ending. But I agree with Carl in that the Dubya Brothers will give us something more original than that. Its too Twilight Zone... But I meant has anyone really thought what if WE (our real world) were living in a dream world.

CarlEnnui
If you've read anything about all that Metacortex stuff it would probably spur a lot of neat ideas. So whether you have or haven't, here is the drift of it. If there is more or I am wrong, please correct me.

A couple weeks ago there were these big Metacortex rumors going around. Apparently Thomas Anderson works for Metacortex and the thing was that Metacortex is developing virtual reality sim game(s)

If you've watched The Animatrix, in Second Ren there is the line: "And thus man was the architect of his own demise."

So what a lot of fans gathered from this is that Metacortex created the initial virtual reality as a game. After a while the game became so fun and so immersive that people wanted to spend countless hours in it. That maybe after the human/machine war (*or if it never happened) people willingly accepted being put into the matrix.

*If the machines and the previous One recreated the matrix, can we also assume that the machines created the Zion Archives? Another form of control.

Like I said. It's not that I am into this idea, but it seems quite believable to me. And whether it is or isn't, you may find it interesting.

And if we were in a dream world today, it would have to be a little different, seeing as how everyone on the planet would have to be in the programming, not just one GIANT city. And if I knew about such a thing, I would probably choose to be IN the matrix.

JediHDM
i think i would rather see MWAM than that, but my opinion...

priestjim
I think that the trailer is driving us to a totally different direction. If there was an MWAM there should have been shiny signs from M1. I mean, the machines are already powerful enough to create a real world. How much more powerful should the real machines be to create a nested fake world inside another fake world. Whoa!

clavis9495
haven't we already discussed this??

priestjim
Yes we have.

dave123
mwam is a good idea, but way way too obvious, i think we'll get something that we never expected, or had disregarded

Sifer
See, happens everytime - Ignore Sifer's post...I don't mind, really smile

realworlddreams
my best defense in favor or MWAM is; if the machines ARE SO POWERFUL, why didnt they ever FIX the Real World? Why didn't they work to fix the sky?? Basically, i tihnk that they really did, and that they created the world the Humans Created as an OVER MATRIX (lol, fun word) so this overmatrix is to keep humans thinking that they still have SOME CONTROL, while in reality they are no closer to being free. Becuase think about it, why wouldnt the machines like at least repair some buildings or sumting? Question tho: if there are so many of them, why do we only ever see squiddies?? (and the drilling machine if u wanna b specific) Where are all the humanoid machines? like the ones that worked for humans? They cant ALL be gone can they? it just seems like as it stands there is no organization for the machines except this army. WE have yet to see the machine "BASE" (i dont know wut else to call it) where they all go to recharge n whatnot. IF zion is not 01, then i want to know why we have yet to see it, and jus an idea i jus thought of, how do the humans know theres not like a sector underneath zion like the engineering levels spitting out more sentinels, that would work if zion is 01, hmm... sounds good...but my defense is that the REAL WORLD is too IMPERFECT for it to be controlled by Machines. Even THE MATRIX is a little more perfect than it should, but we know that already, as long as some CHOICE is given to them... smokin'

Sifer
Well in 2nd Renaissance, machines BUILT everything for us. Cars, planes, hovercraft, buildings etc etc...

Joseph_Kerr
The Matrix is a huge multiplayer game. wink

priestjim
How come that people inside the Matrix never ask themselves if there is anything beyond the earth. I mean it would be too difficult for the machines to create space as well-its endless! Oh dear, I am falling back to philosophy again and it is off-topic-sorry.just....can't...delete...argh!...what...I...have wrrrr....argh! agents are coming!

HexSintax
realworlddreams: Zion isnt 01, 01 is above ground over yonder in teh middle east. Zion is just more towards the center of the earth.

and why would the machiens repair buildings?? they dont live like humans, they dont require shelter. like everyone already knows, the ZION "real" world is just another matrix, its just another program. did anyone every notice when the architect said that Zion was destroyed several times?? how could it be DESTROYED several times? the real world loops again and everything happens again....but then again, we should wait to see Revolutions big grinbig grinbig grin

Joseph_Kerr
How do you die in the Matrix? ie What are bullets (if nothing in the Matrix is real)?

burlyman
if you are shot in a game you character dies
except your mind is not in that game

if you die in the matrix you die here?
your mind makes it real

Joseph_Kerr
What if the "real world" is not the real world?

dave123
sifer> its not that you are ignored, just way too clever for anyone to understand, stop responding in riddles!

JediHDM
thats the point of the MWAM theory

Sifer
I thought it was self explanatory really, ahh well.

JediHDM
but that means that Neo has already ascended...im looking for something that will happen in revolutions...and i wasn't ignoring it

Sifer
No it doesn't mean he has already ascended. I said they awake from the dream world THEN ascend into the spiritual world etc. It was an idea for what will happen in Revolutions and a bloody good one if I may say so myself Happy Dance

JediHDM
Sifer> but you said "see the world without time" and thats how oracle described neo's visions

Sifer
Yes, he can see the world without time for events in the Matrix. But where he will ascend to, I meant there will be NO time and he will be able to see the world without it - the REAL world.

JediHDM
oh, i understand...but, how?

Sifer
Well - I am sure we will find out big grin

But as good old Smithy says:

"Evolution Jedi, Evolution. That's what it's all about..."

Think of this: The machines know what the next step in evolution is, they are searching for it and are nearly there. But without one key emotion they cannot ascend (the orange flying squiddie "spirit"wink and are trapped in a world of time until 3 species can put aside their differences and find love...possibly...

JediHDM
3 species?!

audioheem
Humans, Machines, White Rabbits... duh? lol

Sifer
Humans, Machines, Programs.

JediHDM
but the programs are part of the machines, and cannot live outside of the machines or the matrix...

Sifer
Smith?

JediHDM
but he still has to have a host

Sifer
Exactly, the combination of the 3 species - Not impossible, Inevitable.

audioheem
Smith doesn't exist in the Real World does he?

JediHDM
oh, combination, not the seperation of each but rather the concatenation of all...gotcha

spydar1982
inside of Bane's body Smith does

audioheem
yeah apart from that.. sorry Sifers post confused me i was wondering if i missed something

Sifer
I apologise.

audioheem
For what?

Sifer: For this...

*Me and Sifer engage in a cool fight sequence where he tries his very hardest to hit me but coz I'm so cool he can't. Lol. So he stops the fight and takes me to see an old lady who tells me I've made the choice to do some crazy shit and then we all live happily ever after*

Sifer
For the confusion smile

audioheem
lol i know, I was just tryna make it funny.. ah well.. the words off-topic come to mind now

HexSintax
*the entire forum is glued to their screens, waiting to watch the 'Brawl' between sifer and audioheem*

go, sifer, go!

audioheem
lol aww sad

dragonpisces272
go audioheem!! hehe... but dont take this personally sifer. Cmon! fight fight!

droopy1592
Baddest man hit my hand first.

audioheem
Sifer and I could not beat each other... instead we agreed to let bygones be bygones (sp?) and live together in a castle far away.

Sifer
And collect old and outdated programs and beat them up instead smile

audioheem
And of course, the woman in red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.