Now That Was A Huge Pig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
a pig has been running around my home town for like three or four days. well, it's not anymmore they shot it yesterday. they say it came across the border from canada. you may be wonderin wat is so special bout a pig but i hafta tell you that dat pig was f*ckin huge. if you stood fifty yards away or maybe even 25 it looked like a cow hangin there from the chain i bet, if i really wanted too, could've climbed into the stomach and stood up no problem!!!! but of course i don't wanna climd into a pig's stomach
sick

h0ck3yh0rr0r
!!!! wow lol

grymlock
pork chop i presume??

cheers!!

The Force
mmmmm, bacon big grin

drunk_nazgul
Hey, my whole class could ride to school on that pig. It would save money.

The Force
lol, either that's a small class, or that's just a really big pig

drunk_nazgul
No! 23 ppl inn my class... pretty big class for my town.
Yeah, 25 out of 99 eighth graders...

Tired Hiker
That's so messed up that they killed a poor innocent pig. Why didn't you prostest and put these people in check? I can't believe you!!

Tired Hiker
Just kidding. big grin laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
poor piggie... I sound so shallow.... POOR POOR PIGGIE!
that's better.

Tired Hiker
A pig like that is a threat to mankind. They must kill it. I know, it's sad, but the United States of America does not tolerate huge pigs roaming freely. Except for that Rush Limba guy.

drunk_nazgul
Heehee... I've never seen a pig play roadkill.

Tex
Rush has been stick thin for years now! confused

drunk_nazgul
Is he roadkill? Alongside the pig?

Tired Hiker
Really? Trip out. cool My bad.

DeNiro
yummy i hope u got the prime pork chops before ne one could get to them and where the fuuck do u live where a pig would run loose and i bet this was the biggest panic ur town has ever seen lol

drunk_nazgul
You bad!

DeNiro
but funny big grin

blakangel
lion king comes to mind'

'do you like your bacon - yep yep
comes from a big pig - yep yep
you can be a big pig to- yep YEP!'

big grin

GroundedAgain
they had to shoot it for safety reasons!!!!! and umm... the biggest panic is when the bar runs outta bud light

DeNiro
bud light yuck i only drink budweiser when i drink beer :drink: but i rarely ever drink so but my buddy said he was going ona diet so he swtiched from budweiser to bud light laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.