Most emberresing moments of your life!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Go on...tell me devil i wanna know whats everyone's most emberresing momentS!!!

i have a lot of those! confused

My most receant one...
we were at my mates gig, and we were sat down by the table next to the window, waiting for gig to start. My friend laura was sitting accross the table and was leaning out of the window and looking at people arriving, so she spotted this guy she thought i might like...and she was like :''look, look at him, hes really fine'' so, cos i couldnt lean on her side of the window, i tried to lean on my side, but i didnt release the window was closed, so i banged my head on a closed window really loudly...so loundly everyone in the room heard it..and started lauging...OUT LOUD! I thought i was positivly gonna die...

tell me yours...i wanna know!!

Tired Hiker
Yours was classic. I would have laughed at you too, unless you were bleeding or out cold. laughing out loud

Check mine out. I was delivering pizzas one time in a Chevy Astro Van. I delivered the pizzas to Golfland, where there's mini-golf, arcade games, waterslides, stuff for the kids . . . so anyway I roll up in my Round Table Pizza van and it's pouring rain and there's this huge puddle. So I deliver the pizzas and as I leave I can't resist driving through this big old hanging puddle in the pouring rain. I figure I'll hall ass through it and spray water everywhere and everyone would think, 'yay, that was super cool.'

So, to make a long story short, the puddle was about three feet deep and water got into places in the van where water isn't supposed to go. The van got stuck and there I was, from afar I appeared as a stranded person on an island made of painted steel. The only way for me to get help was to roll up my pantlegs, which didn't help a bit, and walk through three feet of water. My balls got wet with nasty parking lot puddle water and everything as everybody laughed. Then my friend Tyler happened to be passing by in his VW Bug and stopped to laugh as well. It was a classic moment for him, better me tell you the story than Tyler, at least for my sake. Then the manger of Golfland pulled the van out with his wench on his Jeep. The cool thing about dudes with wenches is that they love to use them when they have a chance, even in the rain. Bless the wenchmen. And with no further ado, I was late back to work and I had to explain the whole ordeal to my boss, which blew as well.

drunk_nazgul
I was totally sitting on my crush's bookbag... he could'nt get to it, and I didn't notice until he jerked my desk 2 feet... embarrasment This just happened Friday.

alic88
mine has 2 b when i accedently saw my cousin changing her clothes( i had a crush on her then) but after that i got so embarrased i never talked 2 her lol

lil bitchiness
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! laughing out loud

And no for the record i didnt get hurt whatsoever...nothing got hurt apart from my dignity! embarrasment

mechmoggy
I have far too many to mention, you'd think I was after sympathy if I even begun to tell them.

AnakinFan
I got drunk at my senior prom, I started puking so they threw me out on the balcony. This couple was returning from their prom and walked underneath the balcony. Yep I nailed them. No one ever lets me forget. I've never drank any sort of booze since.

~BlueGirl~
Gettin' a kick outta this threadsmile I managed to split my britches lastnight in the midst of hostessing a party! Won't discuss HOW it happened..

lil bitchiness
Tell me tell me tell me...tell us all!! tell us!!
We wanna laugh..i wanna laugh#! tell meeeeeeeeee!! big grin

Fire
hmm tough life anakinfan

AnakinFan
should I mention it was the first time I ever got drunk?? there is no line of defense when your head is down a toilet and your holding on to the edge like it's your best friend... I think getting drunk is soooooo over rated.

lil bitchiness
lol! i am so amused...please people, tell me all..i wanna know how everyone made arse of themselfs!! devil
you never told us yours fire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.