HELP!!! (For Non-Believers and Newbs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I think I have a good idea here. Everyone please post something that made you say WOW!, WHOA!, or WHAT THE FUKC!!! I do not mean Neo fighting 100 Smiths, or not understanding what the eff the Architect said.

For example:

Carl just lead me onto when Smith voice is played over Morpheus' and the sentinels turn to find the Neb. Leading me to think Neo can control the sentinels because a part of Smith is in him.

If we can turn on newb or a Matrix hater onto something deeper in Reloaded this world (well forum) can be a better place. And if we can avoid Revolutions theories at all costs unless it has a obvious connection with Reloaed. That would me much appreciated.

CarlEnnui
It's probably an old subject to say the least, but what about the part where Neo says "Hmmm... Upgrades."

Neo: Hiya Fellas .... and then the agents babbling.

They either haven't seen Neo in a while or they are completely new agents. Either way it doesn't matter. Just something to ponder over.

Did it take the machines 6 months to upgrade their agents? Or did they get tired of Neo kicking butt and finally give them upgrades. Didn't help much in any case big grin

forumcrew
at the end of M1 when neo flew.. i was like wow i want more! hes goin nuts!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.