how do u freaked people out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i always can freak sumone out by the way i stare at them they dont know if i am jokin and for the first minute they think i am jokin then they r like dude what im sorry i dude stopp looking at me ur freaking me out and if i turn away and have the same mean look as i did straing at u i am actully mad and usally means i will get u bak later but uaslly i just smile and say got u dumbass then anotehr wya i do and i dont mean to freakd people out by this but once i learned i could i started to do it all the time i run exactly like the T-1000 from the terminator 2 and in gym when we run everyone islike dude u looke vil when u run so we usally run from one end of the gym to the next so kids i know and like i always run straight at them doing the t-1000 thing wich i always did and not intentioally and they go abotu 15 feet out of the way just not to even come close to me but my one buddy football player decides to do it when im not looking and knocked me flat on my ass

Tired Hiker
DeNiro, some people carry guns and will just shoot you. Be careful, man!

Rogue Jedi
i can do my shoulder like mel gibson in lethal weapon.....it pops right out.

DeNiro
oooo dude noo these r all my friends i do this to good friends i am very smart when it coems to that i wouldnt do it to the wrong person but i mean where i live u dont have to worry about ne thing more then a paint ball guy lol

Tired Hiker
I can do back bends!

DeNiro
o i can swallow my tounge i forgot about that one people think that is really cool though and sick

KidRock
lol how do u swallow your tounge?!

badkittykitty
I used to be able to knot a cherry stem in my mouth...I dont know if i can do it now though

blakangel
I can put my feet behind my head laughing out loud

StefMan
my sheer appereance scares people eek!

blakangel
stop being stoopid stick out tongue
*hugs*

StefMan
heheh well we went to this "normal people" pub and everybody looked at me like I just raped and killed their daughters or something like that laughing

Nivvy
Act like me....

Or glare and shout.

blakangel
Im quite oftenly wearing my black eyeliner and new rocks....

and I get them looks all the time big grin

I like people who I reflected on society as 'different'.... big grin

StefMan
shout..hehehe I can do that really loud and do it a lot big grin , I grunt too sometimes smokin'

blakangel
I'd just bite them evil face

Nivvy
I can shout all day long. And gladly. I like shouting...

But i only like shouting at a Drill Squad, on a nice hard Drill Square, at a whole heap of Lazy Cadet Sacks....

That need a good few hours drill to sort out their crap attitudes.

Lols, not really. I shout into my pillow whilst frustrated.

clavis9495
when I tell people I know Kung-fu that usually scares them off!

StefMan
hmm my ex girlfriend used to do martial arts, she explained to me how she was able to break somebody's leg within seconds and in such a way that it will never heal again

ragesRemorse
you wanna freak some one out real bad.

Walk up to someone and open mouth kiss them, and walk away saying "i have Aids"

Go up to your friends house crying, and tell them you had just driven by an accident and that he/she children were involved, because you knew what the car looked like, it had that "ford sucks" sticker on the back window with a little boy peeing on the competittion, and as you drove past, the over turned car with your friends children in it had exploded into a screaming burning ball of fire. Then of coure... GOT YA!!!!!!

must_kill_Santa
well looking at them or saying hi or i can nearly touch the flour with my head if i bend backwards

yerssot
*burps*

scuse me, could have done it louder

must_kill_Santa
that doesnt freak me out but its horridable i can turn my tounge over

Treehuggerjanie
me too.i suppose telling people how i love to hang out in graveyards would freak them.It scares people when id o the splits and i dont know why!

DeNiro
it is easy cause i got a super long tounge like i cna touch my nose with my tounge and so i just kinda bring it back in my throat and it goes down there and then u cant see ne thing in my mouth like it is not even there and people get close and r lie that is so sick lol

must_kill_Santa
kool Janie it doesnt scare people its just wierd coz we cant do them

BidMyBlood2Run
Dressing Gothic and like a vampire works very well.

must_kill_Santa
yep works for me2 but thats why Matthew likes me

-=Urot=-
I freak ppl out by pulling a full grown monkey out of my a$$!

you should see the look on their faces. laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
kool i must see that

-=Urot=-
big grin

must_kill_Santa
just my sort of thing

-=Urot=-
i've noticed.

must_kill_Santa
good wink

lil bitchiness
I have murdurous glare...like this miffed
no, i feak people out cos im different, and i have ''lots of metal all over my face'' as some would put it!!

diegocala
Oh the girls are gonna like you D!!! big grin

Genesis-Soldier
I kiss people on the head and it freaks them out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.