The Best Movies EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iLoVeDoDgEr128
good gravy...i saw the best movies ever this weekend....Requiem for a Dream, The Good Son, and From Hell....i own From Hell so i've seen it before and all but it's still great on the 14th time.....Johnny Depp has fault in that.....Requiem for a Dream was really sad i thought....but it's really really good and very dramatic....full of drugs....yummy....lol jk....but that guy was really hot.....The Good Son is just plain good acting.....can't get much better than Elijah Wood....lol.....

Paola
yeah..... I've seem The Good Son and it's really cool......
And I have to watch Requiem..... but I'm lazy lol.....
I wonder what's been up with Maclokin McCulkin.....hehe sorry Macaulay Culkin big grin

iLoVeDoDgEr128
yeah, i only saw the last hour of The Good Son and i was like OMG OMG OMG lol it was so intense in the end....you have to see requiem...but it's got a lotta nudity and sex so if you're one that tends to not like that, then don't watch it...but it's still really good lol.....culkin scared me in the good son though....he was like 9 and he was already cussing and killing people and all.....scary.....lol

alic88
TERMINATOR 2 IS BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES

Paola
now I MUST see Requiem.. laughing out loud
yeah McCulkin was really bad.... poor Elijah no I watched a few days ago and it made me cry http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

BackFire349
Requiem is indeed one of the greats of all time. The others I'll have to disagree with you about.

However, should you wish to see the finest movie of all time, go watch One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest....words cannot describe it's perfection.

Paola
Funny!! I was looking for a Polish movie I have to review and I found that cuckoos movie but didn't pay atenttion...... is it old, new.... who's in it? big grin

BackFire349
It's fairly old, 1975. Jack Nicholson stars.

Paola
wow... same year for the movie I was looking for..... have to see it if Nicholson's on it

iLoVeDoDgEr128
i've heard of one flew over the cukoos nest, but i've never watched it really....whats it about?

MUSE(a band)_16
one flow over te cukoos nest JUST RENT it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord_Andres
Lord of The Rings 1 2 and I'm sure that 3, and Rocky4 are the best movies EVER!!!smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.