script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anas9
hi,
i downloaded this script of the net.
i didn't get a chance to read the whole think, but a lot of it, i can't recognize or remember, confused

is this the Matrix Reloaded script? if not, what is it?

regards

JediHDM
...and which script would this be...?

The Ones
how are we supposed to know if you dont tell us where it is

clavis9495
thats all pretty clear!!

dave123

FallenForever
lol dave, i like your pic
did they just start this to get attention or what?

dave123
thanks 2 dryden (again) for the pic

from now on i wil just ignore anyone with 'junior member' as their status

JediHDM
wow, dave, thats even harsher than what i do...and besides, some retards aren't Junior Members anymore, so...

dave123
alrite, i'll ignore anyone with juniour member AND a name like "anas"

JediHDM
hahaha...better

Sifer
Why? - This is ****in' stupid. Why the **** should someone who has just joined and has opinions to say, be ignored. What a totalitarian attitude to take. It doesn't matter how many new people arrive on this board and it doesn't matter how many times someone asks a question, they should be treated as equally as everybody else here.

Pisses me off!

JediHDM
Fine, Sifer, everytime someone new arrives and asks the same question, you will answer them, without getting upset. Does that sound appealing to you, cause it doesn't sound appealing to me...

audioheem
Sounds like we have a volunteer.

Is there any other amongst you who will hear our call? lol

Sifer
No, I don't answer every question and I don't intend to. I answer questions which I find appealing and interesting or if I find something in there that pisses me off (ie. this thread). I DON'T however answer every single thread or reply to every single thread with hatred and TELLING other people to ignore them.

I mean the guy in this thread was even kind enough to say "Regards" at the end, and was asking an honest and simple question but gets replies from people preaching to ignore him.

In answer to the question, it is near impossible to get an actual script on the internet, most of them are transcripts, which are created by fans etc based upon what they see etc.

forumcrew
hey jedi i really dont see a lot of new people going.. hey JEDI whats this and that.. you know you have the option to ignore them and not answer them if you dont want to explain yourself again.. let other people do it or let them search around and find it... im more tired of people bitching about explaining shit twice then seeing people ask it twice...

dave123
sifer> this person has signed up with a stupid name and put a really stupid/pointless post down

now maybe he dont know how to attatch, and thats forgivable, but he has clearly just done it to annoy us, and i DOUBT we will see him again

CarlEnnui
There are some good scripts at http://www.allmoviescripts.com ... I'm waiting for them to add Reloaded, might be a while.

dave123
just google the script

while u search, have a laugh at this.....
http://ter.air0day.com/index.php?script=matrixreloaded

CarlEnnui
heh, funny. Just the right length too.

I read 2 or 3 pages of a Star Wars script turned Matrix, funny at first, old real quick.

JediHDM
i think i remember reading that, and yes, rewriting the ENTIRE script into something "funny" gets real boring real quick...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.