perverted songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
have any of you heard any perverted/horny songs lately on the radio? if you listen to 104.9 some where around past 10 or 11 pm, the songs get "interesting"...*lmao* there's this one song that goes: "hold me when i'm horny/hold me when i'm drunk/hold me when i'm naked..." or something like that. one of my pals told of this one song that talks about a guy walking in a girl mas*****ing and then has sex with her and crap. it's really weird. not too long ago, there was this one where a guy sang about many girls he met around the world and their issues. have you heard these songs before? those catch me off guard when they come on! mental images, man! *lmao* also, the radio guy mentioned "russian lesbian girls" as a name of a band. not sure if he was making fun of t.a.t.u. or anything. also the sex ads and the "double whamie" is scary when i'm not paying attention. anyways...how about you guys?

BingaBonga
Yea, I was going home with one of my friends after school, and her babysitter thing picked us up because her parents were at work, she listens to country, so all the way home we were listening to a song about big balls... that was very distrubing... lol rolling on floor laughing

sugarxen
lol!
um there's one here (uk) by the andriods ( i think?) and it's not too preveted but it goes on about ' i wanna do it with madonna...i wonder if i could get kylie to wanna do it with maddona!' it lists lik pink, brittany and christian as well as top favs for notche sin the bed post too...must admit this song is more of a 'piss take' :P eh close enough! big grin

grymlock
well there is one band that i remember from italy called Bulldozer and the song called ' Ilona The Very Best ' well the title speak by it self.... and Ilona definitely the very best... you all should listen to this song and read the lyric... then you will know! take my word!!

cheers mate!!

GABRIEL05
That one, I wanna **** you like an ANIMAL by NIN

*shudders*

gotta get rich
the dirtiest song of all time is called 'Crazy Rap' by Afroman. its quite funny but its really REALLY dirty. you should listen to it sometime (dont worry its not hardcore gangsta rap, it sounds more like jazz or something)

BOPRecruit 16
omfg! that was country?!?! eek!

i'm surprised no one has mentioned "the bad touch" by bloodhound gang...classic, great song
Oh and "detachable penis" is also a classic song by King Missle

diegocala
You want to hear some perverted ranchy songs listen to the old Blues stuff, like Robert Johnson and Bessie Smith
They get all down and dirty!

BOPRecruit 16
a little less conversation by elvis presley sounds a little perverted, when i really listen and think about the lyrics. laughing out loud

Thing_1
Kiss me where it smells funny-Bloodhound gang
Purple Stain-RHCP <~~~~not to bad but there are some parts that are sick and u have to know what the song is about
Sir Psycho Sexy-RHCP
Closer-N.I.N.

BingaBonga
omfg! that was country?!?! eek!

Yea, i couldn't believe it either, but yea, it was definately country, i think that we were listenin to the radio... And i thought rap was bad!!!! laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
country music has just been polluted...lmao

mah
Well...probably a tie between

"I Became A Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked For It"
"I Got An Office Job For The Sole Purpose Of Sexually Harassing Women"
and
"You Were Too Ugly To Rape, So I Just Beat The Sh-- Out Of You"

by Anal C|_|nt.

BingaBonga
haha, i'd like to see country turn as bad as rap, that would be kind-of disturbing.... actually that would be really disturbing!!! laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
that would be hekka funnie!

Bad Boy
All I'm gonna say is www.powellandkevski.vze.com

Ain't been updated for a while tho!

blakangel
Korn - 'beat it upright'

Hot action cop - 'fever for the flava' (you seen the video to that laughing out loud )

probably that blink song somewhere 'f**k a dog'

roll eyes (sarcastic)

julibug
May have been Hayseed Dixie (the bluegrass band that does covers of AC/DC). They did a cover of the AC/DC song "Big Balls".

www.hayseed-dixie.com

cermiestar
Genie in a bottleis pervy if you listen to the lyriics properly!

BOPRecruit 16
little nickey by the foo fighters

in flames
korn - A.D.I.D.A.S "all day i dream about sex " this song has really cool lyrics jon talks about how he cant stop jercking off to bad korn dont sound like this any more

julibug
Let's be careful with this thread. The subject is fine, but just be careful. smile

Captain REX
laughing out loud

worldindustries
I hate rapper and the rap music the rapper don't care about their fans thye only care about the money what A bunch of losers.

I_LUV_Movies
You guys ever heard Darling Nikki by Prince... that is a perverted song.. talks about being with a Hooker.... good song tho... lol

And what about I touch Myself.. no one mentioned that one smile

strega13
hard to believe noone mentioned belgium's "the lords of acid" , pretty much every song they sing is raunchy at best and some could almost be x rated
as for tampa's " genitorturers " not only the songs but the live performances are definitely not for everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.