When...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmed
when will harry potter book 6 be released, i cnt w8 i need some action in my life atm, and i sure aint geting any atm...

BingaBonga
well, who knows remember the fifth book we waited for like 3 years! And if they keep gettin longer.... who knows.... laughing

silvermoonbeam
Yeah you never know.... I just hope it'll be pretty soon cause the 3rd movie comes out in the summer in the USA.. but i really don't want the 6th one to come out in three years! -.^

crazy_c
The last time I heard she said it wont take as long and she was half-way through writin it.

silvermoonbeam
that's good happy

its_magic
it will probaly be out about end of 2004 cause my mum writes books that are 1000 1500 pages long and it takes her about 1 and a half years but there a factors like does she have the insperation to write three pages one day and 12 the next mum says it wont take her to long she is a pretty bright women and we might even have it earlyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.