Seraph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
This is going to sound like a seriously weird question but what is the name of the actor who plays seraph? I've seen at least 3 different versions of his name thrown around

audioheem
COLLIN CHOU

dave123
bob marley

priestjim
eek! eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance

rysdigital
laughing out loud

Noola
Heh, good one dave

See, this is the problem - as well as collin chou I've also seen him listed as Sing Ngai and at least one other name too. So what's the real one?

Sifer
Collin Chou is his screen name.

burlyman
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_cmp/rl_bios_chou.html

EyeMakeMovies
you know what makes me mad.. at the end of M1, neo takes on smith like he's nothing, then neo has a somewhat hard time taking on seraph... that just makes me mad... he should have been able to whoop him with his hands tied

audioheem
No; no he shouldn't.

JediHDM
Seraph changes his ability to match his opponent...If Seraph had fought against niobe or Ballard or Ghost like he did against Neo, they would've been dead...

Sifer
That is what we assume - we do not know.

CarlEnnui
I agree, also if you notice, most of Neos moves against Seraph were defense. And when Neo finally gets ready to 'fight' - Seraph is satisfied.

spydar1982
I wouldn't say that Sereph would have killed those other than Neo. Remember he fought Roy "The only thing you know is I was gonna kick yo ass!" Jone's Jr in ETM.

spydar1982
OOOOO shit sorry jedi i get it now, if HE FOUGHT LIKE HE FOUGHT NEO.... Sorry...

dave123
ballards funny big grin

audioheem
he is?

dave123
what he says to seraph asfter the fight (i think its ballard, knowing me its not big grin )

audioheem
we talking ETM, coz I can't remember

dave123
yeah, he's losing and seraph goes "stop" and he goes "yeah, i woulda wooped your ass anyway"

audioheem
lol oh yeah

Sifer
He says:

"It's a good job 'cause I was about to whoop your ass"

dave123
thats the one, well dun sifer big grin

soybean311
Bane: Hey...listen...I think we should go
(Some other guy): Are you crazy!?!
Ballard: Shut your hole Bane! Before I put you in one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.