If You Love Lotr, You Will Do This!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
EVERYONE MUST GO TO WWW.BIGREAD.COM AND VOTE FOR THE LORD OF THE RINGS, COME ON PPL, LET JRR TOLKIENS TALENT BE PROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

aniron
and just so I know that you have doen this, please leave a stick out tongue sign so i can count them up roughly.

Sifer
It doesn't need to be proven. If people don't think Tolkien's masterpiece is amazing then **** 'em. But I will sign anyway...LOL

aniron
lol i agree, but let us do out bit for tolkien.

aniron
oh yes, such dedicated fans of tolkien tsk tsk

Exa
Where...?

Lol that ad is from Austria... cool cool we have the same in front of our school

aniron
I hope you've voted zorro

Exa
I think such a voting is pointless as most ppl agree with LoTR being the best book and everything (lol the Bible is the only book of which more copies were sold)
btw WHERE can I vote?!?

aniron
wel you still want it to win though, nobody will say, "oh Im suprised lotr didnt win, oh well I guess the fans just thought it pointless"

aniron
you can vote at: www.thebigread.com

aniron
or is it co.uk

aniron
or even try www.bbc.co.uk/thebigread or www.bbc.co.uk/bigread

aniron
yup the last 1 is the right one so vote at: www.bbc.co.uk/bigread

Exa
Ok so I voted big grin big grin
(hm I also liked His Dark Materials... cool book...)

fini
lol hell we will do almost anything !!!!!!!!!!!

aniron
damn right, i have voted twice so id better leave a sign or two stick out tongue stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.