wut is the scariest movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Bebi Mina*
ive seen alot of really scarry movies but....i have never gotten as scared as when i saw cats and alice in wonderland the movie w/real ppl! lolz u may think i weird buh u have to see it to knoe wut i mean! those movies juz scared me so much i couldnt finish watching them.........

BackFire349
Shining.

Hegemon875
I agree the shining is the scariest movie

BackFire349
Smart man smile

Hegemon875
Why thank you big grin

Lord Soth
I really don't know. I haven't seen many scary movies. I prefer Action/Adventure my self. But the creepiest movie I've seen is The Ring, no contest

*Bebi Mina*
i have never heard of shinning but ive seen the ring and it is really scarry! lolz

khalla
either the shining(LOVE THAT MOVIE) or wrong turn

lil bitchiness
Watership Down! That shouldnt be a childrens animation...that should be banned! i saw it when i was little, and it scared the living daylights out of me....im still bearing the consiquence....see http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shocking.gif i still have a twitch!

Lord_Andres
the onesen that scard me where The Fog and Blair witch

slayer
Barely enythings scared me but maybe The Shining.

gotta get rich
watership down as in the rabbits? if it is i agree! all that blood and those freaky black ghost things! i think that evil colonel rabbit is scarier than Leatherface and Freddy Kreuger put 2gether

lil bitchiness
Yeah, thats the one i ment! Freaking rabbits! that thig is well scary...it shouldt be given to children to watch! And yeah the colonel rabbit thingy is damn scary......*twitches on a thoguht of a rabbit*

Cowboyography
This has been done to death but here are my two cents
Scariest for sheer Horror on screen......TCM.
most thought prevoking while remianing scary.......Shining/Jacobs Ladder
and just plain Shock and apauling horror.......LAst House on the Left/ HENRY~!!!!!

Dario Argento
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre really scared me

Michael Myers 1
i think the scariest movie i have seen is Faces of Death. Its realy disgusting and i dont think i would watch it again. But the scariest non-fiction movie is so far Halloween 2. Note: I havnt seen that many horror movies so i dont kno. But i have seen the ending of the Shining. real scary. laughing out loud

cool Happy Dance cool smokin'

*Bebi Mina*
i wanna see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre! i heard it was really scarry!

Lord_Andres
Faces of Death aint real

Morph
Pocket Ninjas. I'm dead serious, go out to FYE and buy it. It's only about 6 bucks. Those training scenes are intensely terrifying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.