My 200th Post!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
I believe congratulations are in order. smile

Ushgarak
Congratualtions!

Texas
Thanks Ush, I knew would be the first one to congratulate me. Your my favorite board member after Edna, finti, RC, Gundark, Queeq, Phinney6, DIM, Jameous Woodshire, yersoot...... stick out tongue laughing out loud , Just kidding, you are my favorite board member smile

Ushgarak
Woo-hoo! He likes me more than Keo!

Texas
Whoose this Keo person?

Ushgarak
That would be Keokiswahine.

Texas
Oh, I remember him, is he Japanese?

Ushgarak
She, and no, she's from the US.

Texas
You see Ush, this is all your fault! I spend all my time warning Edna about you, that I dont have any time to get to know my fellow forum members. You should really be ashamed USH!

Ushgarak
Hey, a bad friend always blames those around him...

Texas
Save that satanic psychological mumbo jumbo talk for some one else! Isn't it funny how crazy psychotic stalkers always blame others for their mistakes! Really Ush, you need help!

Ushgarak
Boring...

Texas
The only time your not bored, is when your out hunting for your next victim!

Ushgarak
I'd never realised how funny jealously was...

Edna_witch
And I bet neither of you realised how pathetic this squabbling is!

Ushgarak
I seem to remember you saying the same thing about myself and RC, Edna. Easy to comment on the OUTSIDE, isn;t it? Different when you are there, as you found out later.

Edna_witch
Oh yes RC and I had a massive insult ralley but that was different!

Ushgarak
Oh of COURSE it was...

Edna_witch
Well for a start they were just the occassional comment dropped in here and there and didn't completely take over entire topics! Well I think this is silly anyway!

Ushgarak
No, it took over two entire topics if I remember rightly, and was sprinkled over several others as well.

Texas
I find this squabbling between you two very silly indeed! roll eyes (sarcastic)

phinney6
HAHA *Garbs popcorn and sits down*

Ushgarak
Not the first time someone has made a post like that...

phinney6
so...

Ushgarak
Just making an observation.

phinney6
whats your favorite food

Ushgarak
(Blinks)

(Blinks again)

Coquille St. Jacques.

phinney6
for me: Chicken fingers, fries, cottage cheese or salad, and a roll

Ushgarak
That's... nice...

Texas
I think Ush has a (.................................) fetish stick out tongue

finti
fried food for an American what a bomb. big grin

Gundark
I like.......salad.

Congrats on your post count Tex. It's great, kid. Don't get cocky.

phinney6
none of you cogratuating me when i reached mast hood.... sad sad sad

Gundark
Ah, I'd have to dig up the post, but I believe I did congratulate you phin.....I think some others did too.

finti
"Congratulations and celebrations" - Cliff Richard eek!

Gundark
Cliff Richard ?????? BLEEEEEECCCCCCKKKKKKK! (gag, cough, gag)

jedi212guy
I will never reach 200 posts. I was almost there when the site was moved. Back to ground zero. You all will move it again the day I get to 199. roll eyes (sarcastic)

phinney6
I think Somebody needs a torture

Gundark
Ah come on, J212......keep posting and you'll get there before you know it. BTW, you having flooding problems down there ?

phinney6
yah keep trying

queeq
We all remember you're a senior member anyway.

phinney6
wait to you reach 1000 posts

finti
Almost there... almost there...( its away!!!!!! Negative) Just had to continue on that one big grin

phinney6
i am almost there too....not as close as u though

queeq
Finti passed it, and Phins is close. Another party coming up. big grin

finti
"Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side, I say, pass the Dutchie on the left hand side" -Musical Youth cool

queeq
*starts dancing*

finti
"Put on your red shoes and dance the blues" DB oh what a great musician he is smile smile smokin' rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Maybe we should ask Raz if you can add a sound module to your posts, finti. At least we can HEAR the songs you select for us.

finti
problems recognising David Bowie and his "Lets dance"???? big grin

phinney6
Where going to the YMC........ oops wrong song

queeq
No problems, but it helps dancing when you actually HEAR the music.

finti
Not for the deaf disco bungers

phinney6
I like to hear it, when I dance

Gundark
Negative. It didn't go in. Just impacted on the surface.

phinney6
*Let the bodies hit the floor*

Texas
I hate that song, and the video sucks too! You know who has the coolest videos? Bjork! Now that's one messed up babe! Robots having sex and climaxing, large killer teddy bears carrying decapitated heads through demented forests, God I love Bjork!

queeq
And don't forget the slimy snails that crawl up her nose. UUUGGGHH.

R.C
We haven't heard much of Bjork lately, surely it is about time for her to beat up a reporter in an airport for no discernable reason again......

Texas
Oh I'm sure he deserved it! Those paparazzi are vultures I tell ya! Bjork is getting a much deserved rest, after releasing 'Dancer in the Dark', touring the press junket, receiving all those awards and performing at the Oscars, I would imagine she's pretty tired. But she will be touring again soon. Speaking of that, MSN is having a contest where you and a friend can meet Bjork in NYC, theres a bunch of other kewl prizes too, if anyones interested heres the link: http://listentowin.msn.com/ smile

queeq

Texas
I cant wait to see the video for her latest single. I'm sure it will give me nightmares eek!

queeq
Lots of snail type creatures crawling in her nose and out her ears I think. Quite disgusting. Enjoy! evil face

R.C
Well, I am pretty sure that won't be joining my CD collection

Texas
Bjork is only the second greatest musical genius after The Smashing Pumpkins! cool A Bjork CD would be a great addition to any CD collection roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.C
Clearly we shall differ on this one. Very much differ...

phinney6
I like Bon Jovi

Ratcat
Hey, It's Your Life...laughing out loud

Texas
BJ is kewl! I just downloaded Vespertine on Morpheus, it's totally kewl! One of her best. I am totally going to buy it on Tuesday! Still havent seen the video. Hope they debut it on MTV MTV2 or VH1 soon!

Ratcat
NO! Say it isn't so...

KDawg
My new fav. band is Alien Any Farm.
"You've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal."

Ratcat
Hmmmm, they do covers of Michael Jackson then??? laughing out loud

Texas
Oh yeah, Alien Any Farm is way kewl! The video is sooooo funny!

jedi212guy
I am rapidly becoming a huge fan of Bob Dylan.

Texas
....I just saw Bjork's snail video, and I have to say I'm frankly disappointed in little Ms. Bjork. She must be mellowing out, that video didn't shock, disgust or disturb me once. It was a little cheap, the 'snails' just kept repeating themselves. Poor Bjork, I hope she's feeling well! Her next video better have killer teddy bears and robot cum or something shocking! mad

Ratcat
You people are sick, sick, sick, sick, sick!!!!!! sad

Texas
Oh come now RC, I can almost bet that your a closet Bjork fan, come out of the closet and join us.....*looks at RC with hypnotic eyes* join us, join us, join us..........

queeq
*checks out RC's staring eyes*

I think it's working! big grin

phinney6
Lets have a party for me

Edna Witch
three to go my little man!

queeq
Three what?

Edna Witch
posts of course silly! Although it is probably less now!

queeq
And then what happens?

Edna Witch
We have a party for phinney of course!

queeq
Oh...... okay... confused

Texas
Just as long as theres strippers at this party evil face

queeq
Before I decide to join the party, are these gonna be male or female strippers?

Texas
We'll hire some hermaphrodite strippers!!..........I'm seriously disturbed evil face

Ratcat
Don't we have any of our own? eek!

Edna Witch
Strippers? Most certainly not! We'll have no strippers at any respectable GDF parties thank you!

Ushgarak
I get the feeling Queeq and Edna go to different parties.

Do NOT bring Zereil...

Edna Witch
Yes VERY different parties it sems! Don't like strippers! never have done! That would be my worst nightmare! It really would! I would be so embarrassed I would cry!

Ushgarak
Don't worry; I would have pulled you out of there long before the strippers arrived.

Texas
I think Ush should be the official GDF party stripper laughing out loud

phinney6
HAHAHA

Edna Witch
Hmmm! I can't see that happening some how.

Ushgarak
Very perceptive, that Witch...

Ratcat
Edna, wouldn't you worst nightmare actually be a stripper with a present?

Ushgarak
... that tried to compliment her.

Texas
*Slashes Ush off potential stripper list* RC?, no, doesn't have the legs stick out tongue .....I guess the job is mine...*Goes shopping for silky leopard print thong* big grin

Ratcat
Hey! I'll have you know I have pretty good legs!!! sad

queeq
Edna is not a great fan of Yahtzee either. sad

Anyway, the end...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.