what is ur fav video game???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
hhhhhmmmmmm i dont have one but final fantasy 7 would have to be the game with the best story line that ive ever played and i think kingdomhearts was good i dont care if it has disney charactors it was still fun to play i cant wait till kingdomhearts2

HannaBananabal
I've WORN OUT my Star Wars Obi-Wan for XBOX! I love it to death, and I can kick some MAJOR droid azz!!

Dexx
oh..it would have to be outcast (very old but incredible) and half life

el_barto
im geting bored

BackFire349
Final Fantasy 6

GT2

yerssot
the one that I like the most at this time ... too ashamed to say embarrasment

er... "classics": FF8 and CM-series

Tex
Banjo Kazooie!love

Hegemon875
Vice City

gotta get rich
i only ever play on Devil May Cry 2

mah
Metroid Prime.

Mafia Girl
GTA:Vicw City or Halo cool

Matrix_man
at the mo.....Burnout 2: Point Of Impact on PS2

Fire
let's see
either this is football or Age of Empires 2 or Civillizaion 2

Storm
Final Fantasy 8

Fire
^Figures

movie_freak
GTA Vice City , FFX, FFVIII & FFVII and soon FFX-2

Asami
Heheh.. Super Mario Bros 3! Then Super Mario World, I can play those games all day.

Right now I'm playing Virtua Fighter 4 evo

lil bitchiness
I love the Tomb Raider series..ive played and been through all except the last one, thats cos my comp went crazy, i had to uninstall it and i was near the end..so i have to do it all over again...sad (i dont wanna go through the ghost and the painting again,...)

happy kine
i've played loads of great games... but there are only 3 that i will play over and over and over even after beating the game... thats ea sports madden (any year) mario cart and halo. they are games that are played with a friend and that is the best type of game.... friends are always more fun then a crappy porgram that does the same thing every time.

JediHDM
Age of Mythology: Titans...i love it.

mah
Super Mario Bros 3 is definiately up there.

Dagons Blade
Right now, playing Freedom Fighters LOVE it! And Blood Omen 2. Kain is the real shit baby, the badass vampire lord!

Lord_Andres
Warcraft 1 2 and 3, Doom 1 2 and final, Rune and Vietcong, the Age of empires series including Age of Mythology, and Morrowind and Baldursgatesmile

tptmanno1
buying titans at first chance i get!!
but now id have to say counter-strike

Dagons Blade
I have Vietcong as well-it took a back seat to the other stuff after I got my new ATI Radeon 9000-my GeForce 2 bit the dust after 3 and a half years of service. Oh well, this is much better. And it plays all my old Direct 3D stuff right out of the box with no driver updates! How sweet is THAT?

Heartless_riku
Finalfantasy 7,8,9,10,10-2.11.12 kingdomhearts 1&2 star ocean:till the end of time....kingdom hearts:Chain Of Memories,DevilMayCry2,GTAmessedanAndres.Soul caliber 2,Madden 2005,NCAA football 2005,and DragonballZ budokai 3.lol

Imperial_Samura
The Total War series holds a dear place in my heart. Also enjoy the Baldur's Gate and Planescape Torment ones. Final Fantasy 7 though would probably take the top spot for me (games I am playing now and quite liking - Halo 2)

shangheid
halo2 online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.