Have you seen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Just wondering if anyone here has ever seen the Disney movie Brink! If so what did you think and who's your fav. Character?

aniron
nvr heard of it, whats it about?

Tela<3sHaldir
It's about this team of four skaters who are in training for the invitationals and friendship championship. Well brink is captain of the soul skaters who skate for fun and not money. But brink and his team have problems with Team Xbladz who are sponsored. EVentually Brink ends up joining Team Xbladz and lieing to his friends about. Well his friends Jordy, Gabriella and Peter find out about it and kick him off their team. But then Brink quits Team XBladz and makes up with his team.

aniron
oh I think i have seen that, is there a team called 'the ducks' in it?

Tela<3sHaldir
Nope, That's the mighty ducks trilogy with either the hawks, vikings, or warriors as their um...oponents.

aniron
close enough lol

Lord Soth
Don't remind me of that monument to crap. mad mad mad mad mad

Tela<3sHaldir
which one?

Lord Soth
Brink. The Mighty Ducks was okay (the sequels were crap)

Tela<3sHaldir
Well, maybe there are others who like it.

Kes
Oh I think I've seen it. The guy from the xbladx team puts dirt on the floor and Gabriela has this nasty fall, right? Well if thats the movie I havent seen it all. The blond kid is cute thou big grin Seemed like a tv movie to me.Nothing special.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yep, Kes, val did put gravel on the course and Gabby fell. That's the right movie. SO who's your fav char in it. Brink(the blonde captain of the soul skaters)

Lord Soth
I'm aware that people actually like that abomination. But I'm free to express my opinons.

LeAtHerRFace
I've seen the movie... it wasnt too gud its like a lil kid corny movie. It has the guy that was in the Leave It To Beaver Movie. He was the older bro of Beaver. LoL but that movie was aite.

Kes
Dont really have a fave.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yeah. I was just checking out how many people like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.