Do u have any over used words?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Hey, i was just wonderin if you have any words that you use way too much, or like your friends tell you, that is YOUR word, idk, i'm bored, why not start a new thread.... My word is "babyish"

StefMan
uhm..."white power"..."neger"..."roetmop" but yeah it's part of the new subculture we are creating stick out tongue

Mujaffa
rotemop? hva er det dastick out tongue

rotekopp...muahahaha

blakangel
'muppet'...

I call everyone a muppet smile

StefMan
roetmop mean "******" but they used that word like in the 50ties

The Force
*glares at stefman*

my word is anything that i can put with izzle

StefMan
no I'm not racist...it's just that it's ok for a black person to say "******" all the time and as soon as I say it I'm a racist, thats kinda hypocrit to me

diegocala
Here's a good example of over used words around here...

i'm bored, why not start a new thread

The Force
well just for the info, us black ppl say "nigga" slang for "******"

Nigga= homie ******=racist remark

no offense though smile

StefMan
and still all the black people I know or see on tv say it all the time, does that make them all racists too? if so why are they allowed to say it and I'm not, I cant get that

Bhang
It's not your word to use...get over it dude.

StefMan
that's lame...I am not allowed to use certain words and others can...sounds like discrimination to me...maybe I should write songs about it, really shitty ones with naked girls in the videos and make lots of money laughing

The Force
idk it really weird society these days

CandyKoRn
Lol.. Bling Bling..

StefMan
the whole idea of "politically correct" is weird and hypocrite roll eyes (sarcastic)

CandyKoRn
also, Racism still exists today, in more ways the one...
It'll always be there.. which is sad...

and Bhang, Dude isn't your word to use, dude stick out tongue

(only joshin' with ya...) stick out tongue

StefMan
yes racism and discrimination still exist today, and normally people will say its wrong and bla bla bla but as soon as it become usefull to them they all do it

Bhang
You would know dude stick out tongue

DeNiro
white power is rascits duh know i am very white pride where i am proudful of my heritige but white power is a totally differnt subject and be careful where u flash that around cause u know what if u r a non christian i gurentte a real neo nazi/skinhead will kill u in a second cause to them ur just as bad a a black person or ne other race if u r not 100 percent christian/aryan race so watch it with that but my words i use all the time are

bro
mang
fuuck that shit
and then i always say where is the beach and flex and point at the same time

The Force
just because ppl say racism is wrong doesn't mean that they won't discriminate.

CandyKoRn
What The Fu ck....

The Force
what?

StefMan
F*CK

CandyKoRn
WHAT? Okay...

CandyKoRn
Whatthefunnnnkkkk

must_kill_Santa
Darlin
dude
kool
Matthew Escott
ass

-=Urot=-
Motherf*cker is one over used word.

It can be used in many different ways.

Bhang
Nice mouth there Candy

DeNiro
i got a buddy who says he is rascits against people who r rascist and he is rascits against people who r racsist against hot bi chicks and he is racist aginst freshmens im like ur a dork lol i am very very very very racist aginst the people like the terriost people the ones who r like the teliban and shit but i am not rasict against there people though but i wish one was here and had there kids here i would shoot the kids between the eyes and piss on them then drown there parents in my piss on there kids

The Force
...ok

CandyKoRn
DeNiro, everytime you post it's like a running commmentary, Keep it up! it's funny happy

DeNiro
well they bomb our country i mean i hate them well ne way yeah i swear to much also i cut down on it so i wouldnt look like a hard ass so i only swear like 20 times a day mostly fuuck though

CandyKoRn
Fu.ck Is the bestest word, Ever!

I love it.. it's sexy to me aswell... mm...

The Force
da f word, me no likes to say, but me loves to do big grin

RedQueen
dude
dudey
dumas*
n such
thts about it

dave123
over used pic...
Happy Dance

drunk_nazgul
My favorite overused word isn't even a word.

Woohoo!

There.

-=Urot=-
w00t!

1337 5p3@k !5 50 0v3r r@73d.

JediHDM
! 46r33 |_|R07

Bhang
Amen!

dave123
yeah, i shold really get a new avatar and remove it from my sig

Bhang
Thanks dave! That would be great stick out tongue

dave123
but then i would have to THINK of a new one, then go FIND and CREATE it.... i'll remove it from my sig for now

~fuoco~
i use 'mate' alot... and 'fancy'... and 'savvy'

KidRock
i say "are you serious?!" way to much lol

Bhang
are you serious??? stick out tongue

BingaBonga
i hate the n word, i think that's like worse than f**k, but then again, i cuss a lot so idk, but that word, i think that it shouldn't be used.... no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.