Ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
In ANH what ages were:
Luke
Han
Obi-Wan and Anakin and how many years were meant to have passed between ANH,ESB nad ROTJ?

Ushgarak
Luke is between 18 and 20.

ANH to ESB is a few years, ESB to ROTJ one.

Not much point being more specific than that; the time period is deliberately fuzzy.

Obi-Wan would appear to have been in his late fifties in ANH on the idea that TPM is 32 years earlier and he is mid-twenties in that; a consequence of GL's decision to make Qui-Gon a major character in TPM which resulted in a younger Obi-Wan.

No idea about Han, I'm afraid.

jedi212guy
I am pretty sure Luke is supposed to be 18, OB1 was 25 in TPM, making him about 57. I remember reading somewhere that Han was 29. ESB is 3 years later. ROTJ is 1. If there are any errors, let me know. I'm pretty sure I am correct, though.

finti
According to the book ANH Han is somewhere between mid 20 to late 20`s. So no you can discuss EU or not.

Ushgarak
Of course, if they ever definitvely state how much before ANH Episode III is, we have the incontrovertible answer for Luke and Leia.

But like I say, they keep these things fuzzy.

King Jedi
Thanks. stick out tongue

jedi212guy
It keeps up the controversy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.