New Forum Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
What sort of new forums should be created in the different categories of the boards?

I will be moving some of the older movie forums into an archive and adding new forums for current and upcoming popular movies.

So what sort of new forums would you like to see? Post your thoughts...

yerssot
-Pirates of the Car... (sp, it's a pain to write for me!): would take off the load from Movies-section
-James Bond, has more then twenty movies, and a new one is coming up next year

think that's about it for my wishlist about forums smile

Godshinto
I've got a great I dea I woul really love to see a graphics thread right now it's dispursed all over the forums and we can discuss more than just signatures but movie art and anime that seems to be a pivotal part of new movies. Cartoons are a thing of the past now it's concidered animation and I think we should have a thread dedicated to that and of course that's where the signatures would go also.

DeNiro
i would like to see a actors and actresses forum cause it would take a load off of the johnny depps fans and the orlando blom fans and also then i would like to maybe see a a forum that was a sporst forum to talke about up coming pro stuff and jsut chit chat for our big sports fans

BackFire349
video game forum.

Hegemon875
Yeah a video game forum would be greatly appreciated by many members

Fire
vidoe game (what BF said), actors and actresses forum (what De. said) and a POTC forum (what yerss said)

pablo007
I keep begging for this forum to be made

Ushgarak
"Actors and Actresses" is a good idea, Raz. It will reduce tension in some areas as well.

BackFire349
Agreed...

grymlock
done deals...

cheers mate!!

yerssot
that makes two of us wink

Fire
hehe

yerssot
well, the archived and the actors&actresses sections are here now smile

LanceWindu
Yup

yerssot
w0000000000000t!

also a JB one!!! happy

and a videogame one!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
do you guyz think we need a sports forum?

yerssot
nah stick out tongue

Fire
lacne you really going for the comic book style ahh mate smile
yea the new sections are very useful

SpikeSpiegel
Woah thanks Raz two forums for two of my favourate things, bond and vidio games

badkittykitty
wow I missed this! yes I love the additions to kmc. I would like to see a book/novel forum...loads of ppl read books to movies and lots of other great books out there.might even help ppl with their fan fiction ideas

el_barto
anime forum it would be cool

ancietwisdom
cool I have so many ideas for a forum.
#1 Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum yes That would Rock!!!!!!!
#2 New Movie Troy! May 14th 2004 Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom!
#3 My Favorite Movie wink Gladiator!!!! or Russell Crowe Forum
and maybe Master and Commander!

ancietwisdom
cool By-the-Way,
I forgot about TOMB RAIDER!!!!!! We should have a Tomb Raider forum. SOON!!!!!

yerssot
those movies you mentioned ... I don't think they're big enough to get their own movie though

and yu-stuff, would be under anime I think?

LanceWindu
Tomb Raider...might have a chance, the others, no.

yerssot
(to clarify, with "not big enough", I don't mean the movies didn't had any succes but that the franchise and such is not big enough to get it an own place)

wicker_man
Sort of going a bit off-topic here but...

You may have noticed that recently the general discussion areas have become inundated with generic & often inappropriate threads, i know the site admin wish to show some leniency on these particular areas but maybe a thread highlighting certain aspects with regards to the rules might not go a-miss i.e. highlighting issues such as member bashing, duplicating threads and promoting inappropriate material just a suggestion. smile

tptmanno1
Talk to the Raz-mister!
Pilo Forum!!!

Paola
YAY!!!! Happy Dance rock

stinkfist462
how bout like .. different music forums .. like one totally on rap .. rock .. etc

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no^ stinkfist barely anyone here listens to rap. well i mean good hip hop. not that 50 cent s.hit

so i think thats bad idea. ill be stuck with people listening to 50 cent sad lol

wicker_man
I think the music forum is perfectly adequate for all things music related.

LanceWindu
Especially since the forum for music we have right now doesn't get that many posts.

yerssot
indeed, be careful of not overspreading things

SilverFighter
I have a suggestion for a new forum. How about a "Documentary film" forum? I think is a whole different category than action, horror, and sci-fi. Forum members can talk about different documentary films from all over the world. New or old documentaries would be interesting to talk about. What do you all think?

Vampiree
definitely spielberg forum yes

LanceWindu
thumb down

SilverFighter
Well, Spielberg is a sucessful filmaker.....and he has done documentaries films........so, Yeah that suggestion sounds okay.

Striel
A Sci-Fi forum

Fire
Spielberg is pretty narrow for a forum I think, maybe Sci-Fi could be doable but the question is would a lot of ppl be interested in it?

Storm
I know there' s already a seperate thread been made about it but it fits in here as well, so a philosophy forum.

SAtown_punk
I think in the music section, the threads should be seperated into forums by genres(i.e. Punk, rock/metal, rap/r&b, etc.) That would make it a lot easier on those of us who don't want to go through 25+ pages of stuff we really don't care about.

Also, a philosophy forum! The one that is trying to get started is a good idea, I think.

yerssot
SAtown punk, use the search function than stick out tongue

SAtown_punk
I didn't even think of that...lol. Sorry, thanks.

WindDancer
I got this idea yesterday afternoon so let's hear what you think. How about a Magazine forum? A magazine forum in which board members can discuss about monthly issues of magazines like People, National Geography, Time, Rolling Stones, and more. Or do magazines fall under the category of books? Whatcha all think?

Corran
could go with the book no?

WindDancer
I was thinking that, but the thing with magazines is that they always have articles and new stuff each month. Plus I'm sure lot's of you have a subscrition to a certain magazine and might want to discuss something they read or like.

Raz
I would say the GDF for now. If we get interest, then we can create a subsection within books.

Fire
idd, maybe transform books into literatury, to fit the title better stick out tongue

badkittykitty
literary might work,though that could include newspapers which is current events,thats primarily the GDF,right?

I am a magazine fan though and would like to talk about cool fashion mags I get every month,me and girls can share beauty tips wink

yerssot
why only girls? wink

total metalhead
on some other sites ive noticed there are spam forums. this helps keep the other forums on topic and clear of unnecessary threads. i think this might be a good idea if spam increases (because of the growing number of members) and it becomes to much trouble to keep closing threads down.

but then again it could just end up being a waste of space smile

Darth Revan
Newsweek is 10x better than Time everybody knows that stick out tongue

Raz
We used to have one of those, but then we got rid of it.

Asami
Black is flattering but too common - go for another dark colour which can also be glam and funky - satin navy or dark red big grin

I like the idea of a girly section.

Aurora
Great Idea!!! wink wink I;m sure the boys could join too..... if they wanted too!!!!!

badkittykitty
glam and funky is my middle name Happy Dance

I know some guys that spend more time on thier hair than I do! I think they can get in to it...right tex?

Asami
Yup, girlie forum!!! Guy's can get some tips too, like maybe how to compliment a girl in the right way - not like "Oh, my mum has that top too"

At least share tips with other females who aren't staff of ivillage.com or cosmopolitan

Corran
Raz, can we have a biker chick forum or a pit girls forums, or even combine them as racer chick forum? can we, pleeeease, go on you know you want to.

Raz
We have one.....you just don't know about it wink

Corran
Damn those stealth forums.

Raz
Man....you won't believe what goes on in that forum eek

Corran
That's the one with the 'Swinging Moderators' thread in I guess.

Raz
whistle

JKozzy
I feel so excluded sad

Raz
JK, I was kidding.

JKozzy
So was I! stick out tongue

Aurora
I think tex would feel at home! wink

Corran
Hey, y'all stop dissin STexy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.