Playstation 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anyone heard anything about it yet? I want some info but can't find any

-=Urot=-
Well the PSX is coming out in jap, and hitting the US next year.

yerssot
end of this year was the last date I heard

The Force
i thought it was coming out in 2005 along with X-box 2 and the Gamesphere

dave123
wasnt gamesphere a piss-take of game cube on south park? big grin

The Force
i heard of that, i didn't see the episode though, but any that should be the next nintendo console, i think.

Tex
The Okama Game Sphere laughing out loud

The Force
see okama not nintendo big grin

Hegemon875
a recent issue of tips and tricks had an article about it and gave all the specs. One of the coolest things is gonna be its TiVo abilties!!

Tex
Yeah, wouldn't it be kewl if games you purchased downloaded themselves onto your console the minute they come out and you could store them? That would be awesome! They wouldn't have to worry about piracy, you could play games the second they came out, no having to go to the store. Cheaper, faster and more convienent for both the consumer and SONY/Nintendo etc.

The Force
that's a good idea, but i can't wait until they start mass producing virtual reality rpg and fighting games

Tex
Like 100 years from now wink

KidRock
more like 10 tex lol

The Force
hehe, grandpa still likes tha vidjo games laughing out loud

SpikeSpiegel
I read somewhere PS3 isn't going to be released until 2006, i'll try and find the article it was in and post it here when i get back from college.

Fire
I dunno I think they'll fiddle around with the date for a lil'while

cause this console needs to keep up the good work started by PSX and PSII

movie_freak
Probably Next Year or the Year after

Rogue Jedi
i will be the first in line to get a ps3 when it comes out.

movie_freak
I'll prpbably wait a year after it's released

SpikeSpiegel
Heres the article:
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?subsectionid=158&articleid=66033&pagetype=2

The Ones
in PSM2 it said it will come out late 2004 early 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.