3 Worlds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
I posted this as a reply to a thread the other day and I was quite high when I wrote it, but I thought it was a good idea smile Copy & Pasted 'cause I can't be bothered typing it all again.

Right here is a thought:

There are 3 worlds: The Matrix, The Real World (within which the Matrix exists), and the Ethereal World (In which the Real World Exists).

You awaken from the dream world and enter the real and evolve and ascend into the spiritual realm where you can see the world without time and live on forever. There is only 1 true path to this world - LOVE - all beings can live as 1 and be united in peace and this is why it is so important that machines learn to love...

audioheem
I read this somewhere...

Sifer
Yeah, in a reply I put the other day. If you must know, the inspiration for what I said/typed came from Bill Hicks. Which, if you watch, you will no doubt notice that the Wachowski's gained alot of inspiration from him.

audioheem
No, there as well as somewhere else i think it was in the book "Matrix Warrior." I'll have a look when I'm less lazy.

Sifer
Who was it written by? Because I've never even heard of it.

audioheem
Jake Horsley.

I have 3 Matrix books. This one (Matrix Warrior) is a bit weird coz he believes it's real so you've gotta have the right mindset to read it. The others are "Taking the Red Pill" and "Matrix Unlocked" both of which I haven't started.

CarlEnnui
I think it's a plausable idea, might work good too and not be disappointing, but of course I don't think it will happen.

JediHDM
i dont think ANYTHING we can think of will match the Bros...but, im all for trying

priestjim
JediHDM: This is what is this forum for : trying smile

I have read some parts of "Taking the red pill". It's not that much revealing just a further analysis of what we already know. Philosophical-oriented. I hope the bros get the trilogy in books so that we have something to read in the cold lonely winter nights after seeing Revolutions smile

audioheem
yeah I'd really like to read the films in book form.. in fact.. ill start a poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.