script revisited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anas9
hi,
i attached the file previously as a *.doc file which turned out to be un acceptable in this forum, here is the script zipped...

regards

old message:
Subject: Script.

hi,
i downloaded this script of the net.
i didn't get a chance to read the whole think, but a lot of it, i can't recognize or remember,

is this the Matrix Reloaded script? if not, what is it?

regards

dave123
i appologise big grin as i said, it is acceptable if you dont know how to upload, and welcome to the forum

JediHDM
no, this is not the script used for the movie...ive seen this before, but im not sure if it was the original or what, but its not the final script...this seems to be the sequel to the original script for the Matrix, but was changed when the matrix script was changed. No, the more i read the more it seems to be just someones attempt to create what THEY think reloaded would be, before reloaded came out...the writing style, and the way the characters act, doesn't compute with the way they acted in M1.

JediHDM
the more i read, the more i see things that happen in the movie, but not the way we know them to happen, so, perhaps this WAS written by the wachowskis, but years ago. maybe 1999...

audioheem
i disagree, i don't see anything that we see in another way... gimme an example coz I just skimmed it... i thought it was pretty crap from what i read... anyway, someone wanna post the real transcript for this guy? hmm, maybe i will...

audioheem
this is the transcript for the matrix reloaded

JediHDM
there is the part where Neo flies down and saves Trinity before she hits the ground, except at the beginning instead of the end...

audioheem
Yeah i saw that... coincidence maybe.. I don't know it seems like a pretty poor script don't you think?

JediHDM
yes, it does, but it seems to have parts that the "original Matrix" script contained, so im not sure if it was made from the original script, or what...

CarlEnnui
Seems odd. I don't think it's real simply because the original "official" script for M1 was done back around 1996 and revised in 1997 when they said yes.

If you read the 96 script it is nearly identical to what turned into the movie. So if this is real it would have had to be before 1996.

That's just from reading the two 'official' M1 scripts. The only things changed are small things that made the movie good, like:

96:
LIEUTENANT
I sent two units. They're
bringing her down now.

AGENT SMITH
No, Lieutenant, your men are dead.

97:
Agent Smith nods to Agent Brown as they start toward the
hotel.

LIEUTENANT
I sent two units. They're bringing
her down now.

AGENT SMITH
No, Lieutenant, your men are already
dead.

JediHDM
no, the ORIGINAL original Matrix Script was made a few years before even that, because the Wachowski bros went to WB, but before WB said yes, they had the brothers make another movie, to show they were the directors to make the movie, so the bros. made Bound, and then, WB said ok, so, the Original script would have been years old in 1996

rysdigital
it's fake:

and

the wachowski's wouldn't make a mistake like that smile

audioheem
Ah yeah, there we go.

JediHDM
if it was written almost TEN years ago, it has gone through a LOT of revisions...It seems fake, but if it is the First copy, then it is gonna be MUCH different than what we have seen in the movie...

rysdigital
they hadn't even thought of what they were gonna do after the first The Matrix was done, let alone having already named it 'Matrix Reloaded'.

JKozzy
Where is the original Matrix script?? Can someone please post that?

rysdigital
there is 3 revisions actually, i had a site with them once, but i lost it. sad

JKozzy
I think I found it online, I'm attaching the link and file, someone tell me if this is the original please.

http://www.the-asw.com/matrix/script.html

Or this: http://www.harcon.co.nz/matrix/matrixscript.htm

Or are they the same? Someone find out please...

CarlEnnui
I had the understanding that it was years older than 96, that's why I noted that they were the original "official" versions. I have not read anything earlier but yes I can see how things evolve.

rysdigital> they hadn't even thought of what they were gonna do after the first The Matrix was done, let alone having already named it 'Matrix Reloaded'.

A quote from the W. Bros. "We knew we had more than enough for one film."

A quote from Neo = "I knew early on that the Brothers had in mind a Trilogy."

rysdigital
i know this, i'm just saying they hadn't thought of the name Reloaded yet, and this script is supposedly from 1998, as you can see from the date on the second page.

JKozzy
MORPHEUS When the Matrix was first built there was a man born inside that had the ability to change what he wanted, to remake the Matrix as he saw fit. It was this man that freed the first of us and taught us the secret of the war; control the Matrix and you control the future.

He pauses.

MORPHEUS When he died, the Oracle at the temple of Zion prophesied his return and envisioned an end to the war and freedom for our people. That is why there are those of us that have spent our entire lives searching the Matrix, looking for him.

Neo can feel his eyes on him.

MORPHEUS I did what I did, because I believe we have been brought here for a reason, Neo. You are here to serve a purpose, just as I am here to serve mine.

NEO I told you I don't believe in fate.

Morpheus smiles, leaning towards hin.

MORPHEUS But I do, Neo. I do.

interesting....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.