The Matrix and Quantum Consciousness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent
Further Matrix studies

since I'm new here, I can't post links, so you gotta put this together to make a link roll eyes (sarcastic)

the usual www at the beginning

followed by innerx dot

net slash

personal slash

tsmith slash

Matrix dot

html

Hope this works, it's quite an interesting site...

audioheem
aww man i see the word quantum and its half past midnight so i'll check it out tomorrow

spydar1982
here you go:

http://www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/Matrix.html

JediHDM
thats...alot to read

-=Urot=-
Were all geeks in here. So we should be able to read all of that in about 15 mins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediHDM
yeah, but i've already got a headache, and i've still got homework to do...

Agent
Spydar, thanx for putting that link together.....

EyeMakeMovies
wow--thats some deep stuff... i like it

EyeMakeMovies
wow--thats some deep stuff... i like it

Agent
A question...I'm looking for both the DETAILED scripts of M1 and M2. I found the dialogue of M2, but it's not quite what I wanted. I'd like to have the story, kind of...know what I mean?

Anyone knows where?

audioheem
You want the script, not just the transcript? I have no idea where to get that coz it's not been released like The Matrix one was.

rysdigital
that website is poorly designed. it's a pain to read it. so i'm not gonna continue :/

Agent
yeah, I want the whole thing. Can u tell me how to find the Matrix 1?

audioheem
I'll upload it for u...

it is a crappy notepad version.. i had a word and acrobat version but i dont know what i did with em... try cutting and pasting into word.

rysdigital
run it through a program called unix2dos, it has UNIX linefeed instead of DOS/windows linefeed, which makes it difficult to read in notepad smile

priestjim
Open it in Wordpad it can read Unix linefeeds and interpret them correctly

Agent
Got that, cheers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.