Surprises in Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lames.s.
I am looking for any ideas for possible surprises/plot twists that may be revealed in Episode III. Major or minor, spoilers welcome.

Darth Hater
MAJOR SPOILER

anakin will turn to the darkside and become Darth Vader!

Lames.s.
No way...well i'll be dipped in poo. big grin

Darth Hater
laughing out loud

StarWars_Fan
I reckon one of the twist or plots will be Senator Palpatine revealing himself to the Council as Darth Sidious(even though some of us suspect that already)

Darth Hater
he will for sure^^^^

Darth Hater
there will be a never before seen villain that weilds at least two light sabers

watch out now!

KOkid
How can there be anyone, fan wise, that does not know Sidious and Palpatine are the same person, I mean, maybe i'm missing something, but that's painfully obvious! That will be a surprise to the characters in the movie, but not plot twist to the viewers.

mephistodesigns
same robes, same cape clasp, same music played when they're on screen, same voice (same actor for that matter) ...I'm certainly NOT convinced! wink

KOkid
I know you guys have on seen Star Wars...............................but have you guys seen Star Wars,...on weeeed!

Darth Hater
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

hahaha,love half baked

Cowboyography
i havent not watched a movie on weed since 8th grade

mephistodesigns
that's what they should call it, Star Wars Episode 3: Half Baked with a poster with a silohetted anakin steaming! big grin

KOkid
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing I wanna talk to Sampson!........

Cheesiness
Yes, there will be many surprises.

Captain REX
...Cheesiness, don't do this. Bad Cheese.

eleveninches
Maybe jarjar turns out to be anakins father, and thats what makes anakin turn to the dark side..
"NOOOOOOO"

eleveninches
THere will NOT be any surprises if you keep discussing them Here in this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.