Hanging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaseyLong
Have Michael, Leatherface, Jason, or Freddy ever been hung?

CaseyLong
bump

Michael Myers 1
Mike hasnt been hung.

smile Happy Dance smile

slayer
1 of em has can't remember who

ragesRemorse
Jason

ragesRemorse
it was jason 3 i think, but of course he diddnt die

Michael Myers 1
i know mike has hung but not been hung and retardo jason cant be hung either. Wait a sec. in halloween ressurection wasnt he hung for a little then he gets down. does hanging by your feet count as hung?

xblanex
Retardo? Myers is just as "retarded"

Evil Dead
I'm hung...............I can't speak for the others, never taken a peak.

Michael Myers 1
i was kidding and mike is smarter by a little.

SaTsuJiN
I remember jason got hung. Though its been a while since I watched the earlier friday the 13ths. halloween : season of the witch was such a big disappointment, but at least the lil catchy song made it worth watching lol

"1 more day til halloween, halloween, halloween, 1 more day til halloween, silver shamrock" (yea...I've been tainted with mediocrity.. but its 'catchy' mediocrity so :P )

Michael Myers 1
yea i had that song in my head now i do again thnx SaTsuJiN

mad confused mad embarrasment

SaTsuJiN
lol.. now if we can only play it on a popular radio station
....or....

Air the commercial! ahhh my mask exploded my head with roaches and snakes! noO~~ (not to mention it all has to do with stone henge, warlocks and world domination)

Michael Myers 1
hahaha i hated halloween 3 not kust becuz it ruined the story but it was stupid too and that music. sad

BackFire
Alrighty, well question answered. Jason was hung.

Since this is starting to go off topic, I'll go ahead and close it now..

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.