Rob Zombie talks House of 1000 Corpses 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
During an interview with Celluloid Shockers, Rob Zombie explained why his sequel will be better than most horror sequels, "For horror movies, what usually is the downfall (in sequels) is that when you have evil characters returning, they tend to get more loveable with each return until they're not scary at all, so what I'm doing with the sequel is making it much darker and grittier, down beat film with the characters being a little less funny and humorous. I love Captain Spaulding, I think he's a great character, but if he continues on that direction then he'll be this guy with funny one liners. I want to turn everything in the opposite direction and make him a much meaner, more unlike able character, as with everybody else." For the full interview, follow the link. House of 1000 Corpses 2 is set for an April 2004 release.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good info pablo. good job.

SaTsuJiN
"Take this chicken home to ya momma boy... DONT MAKE ME PUT MY BOOT ALL UP IN YA ASS!"

I laughed myself sick the whole way through. I was hoping for something more serious. Hopefully the 2nd one will deliver big grin

slayer
I haven't seen the 1st yet probably gonna rent it.

Evil Dead
Any bets as to which horror movie he will rip off this time?

DARKVIRUS
hehehe yeah very true and then he sugar coats it by saying he is paying a tribute to all the older horror films.

I didnt mind it so much though...baby was great!. Maybe this time around, since he has his bad guys and somewhat of a story, he can come up with something all on his own.

Hey was'nt there supposed to be a special extended edition of the first film. I though I had read somewhere that it would have an extra 30 min. on the dvd but, it did'nt.

grymlock
yeah!! can't wait for the sequel... just love the movie!!

cheers!!

Evil Dead
"paying tribute" is Hollywood slang for "I can't think of any somewhat original ideas on my own, I must steal them"

Cowboyography
I liked the opening scene after that 1000 corpses sux ass

miggfl
Well! Shit the bed!

Evil Dead
I must say.......Spaulding was a great character............surely a somewhat original movie could have been made around him? He is actually the only saving grace in the entire movie............He should have his own film.

I liked the casting ............Chris Hardwick.....bahahahahahaahaha

I know some of you younger people probably don't know this but he used to be the host on an MTV gameshow called "Singled Out".........

miggfl
You know what i hated about house of 1K corpses? I musta gotten some crap edited version, because the gore was really toned down.

I missed seeing chris hardwick's chest ripped open and the skin pulled pack. Hell i'd pay just to see that. I HATE THAT GUY

Cowboyography
Singled out with ole Jenny!!!

Evil Dead
yes......later to be replaced by Carmen Electra............

'tis sad when he is the main character in your film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.